Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Vows To Erase Doubts: This Will Make Me Much Stronger!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canelo is going to unload on GGG in the rematch. I feel so bad for GGG. He’s going to get a concussion in the rematch. Canelo is going to hit him so hard smh

Comment

WAR CANELO!!! YOU ALMOST KNOCKED HIM OUT IN THE 10th!!!! Sooo close!!

Comment

Coming off the roids and fighting clean makes him stronger? Ok

Comment

We stand with you, Canelo.

It is known that high officials in Mexico are involved in the illegal trade of clenbuterol. That's why this tainted meat disaster has become a plague on you and on your country.

Comment

i have one question canelo- can u please explain how as a world class mexican athlete who's well aware of the tainted meat in mexico, & as a multi-millionaire who could easily have meat flown in fresh from anywhere in the world, and as a fighter whose trainer is a butcher by trade and owns butcher shops in mexico, how THE **** could you possibly think anyone would ever believe that you made the mistake of eating tainted mexican meat ?

Comment

I can't stand Canelo. He's a good fighter but not great. He's just been promoted and matched well. I don't even get the appeal of this guy as a superstar as he is dull as will

Comment

Canelo going into the last half of his career he'll be 28 soon and been fighting pro since he was 16 I say 5-6 more fights max hang em up...

Comment

Jalisco New Generation will supply him with better meat this time.

Comment

Tainted meat..could happen to anyone, right ��

Comment

good job!! start by telling your team to stfu and let you do the talking only. not oscar and not gomez!

Comment

Working...
                      X