Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vitali Klitschko's chin.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great chin I still remember him getting buckled by a huge counter left hand from Sanders he probably never even seen it coming either. How the hell he remained upright/had the faculties to survive the follow up without going down was something to behold & taking those shots from Lewis (on short notice at that) speaks for itself. Great, great chin he was a real life Terminator.

Comment

Comment

He took some bombs from some dangerous guys including Lennox and held up. That qualifies him as having a great chin. I'm not sure how many heavies could have taken the shots he took from Lennox.

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
          If Wladimir had that chin he'd have been unstoppable
          Although I didn't rate his style, I would have to agree with this. If he'd have had his brothers chin, Wlad would never have been beaten in his era.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
            Taking that punch alone grants Vitali a 10/10 Granite Chin.

Comment

lEWIS UPPERCUTS ARE NO JOKE

Comment

Seemed to have a very good chin but his level of competition was p1ss poor for the most part.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post

Yes, had a good chin. Comparing him to his brother Wlad, it was night and day.

Those are the 2 fights(Lewis and Sanders) that I remember the most when it comes to his chin. On the other hand, Sanders destroyed Wladimir and more than likely, Lewis would have done the same.

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
                    There should be no debates regarding Vitali’s chin. It is very solid.
                    That's about best way to put it without going overboard or being a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi Vader View Post
                      Taking that punch alone grants Vitali a 10/10 Granite Chin.
                      The fact that uppercut had to be thrown on a taller opp made it less powerfull.But Vitali had very good chin but level of opp I think keeps it from being 10.But not far imo

Comment

Working...
                      X