Mayweather gets a pass

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IceTrayDaGang View Post
    still running with that lol.
    that's what he said but it really dose not matter we will never know how hard he trained for the fight

he might change his story next week

Comment

Floyd Mayweather trained hard, but maybe there is some credence in him saying? 'That he did not really train that hard'

He may not have brought the same kind of intensity as he did for Miguel Cotto etc But Floyd Mayweather is not complacent enough to not prepare himself adequately.

Comment

floyd himself even said he cant train like how he used too.. he has to let his body rest more.. not even sure why his fans is making excuses that he didnt train??? i mean, aint nothing wrong with resting your body, mofos aint 20 anymore (pac does it now too, but you dont see pac fans running round talkin bout he didnt train). why the need to make excuses? weird.
        im not making excuses he said he barley trained for the fight

Comment

Originally posted by VERSION1 (V1) View Post
          im not making excuses he said he barley trained for the fight
          i just posted a statement from floyd himself saying he cant train like how he used too! and you're still talking about he barely trained... that;s because he cant like how he used too lol.

Comment

i just posted a statement from floyd himself saying he cant train like how he used too! and you're still talking about he barely trained... that;s because he cant like how he used too lol.
            like I said we will never know how hard he trained

While Mayweather says he took the fight with McGregor seriously, he didn't really train too much for the contest.

“For the Conor McGregor [fight], I didn’t really train,” Mayweather said to The Drink Champs.

“All I did was do pushups and situps. That’s all I did. Pushups and situps, box a few times, hit the bag a few times, because, actually, training camp was in different places. I would do training camp in Vegas a few days, [but] sometimes I wouldn’t go to the gym for a week.

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=840263

Comment

Originally posted by VERSION1 (V1) View Post
              like I said we will never know how hard he trained

While Mayweather says he took the fight with McGregor seriously, he didn't really train too much for the contest.

“For the Conor McGregor [fight], I didn’t really train,” Mayweather said to The Drink Champs.

“All I did was do pushups and situps. That’s all I did. Pushups and situps, box a few times, hit the bag a few times, because, actually, training camp was in different places. I would do training camp in Vegas a few days, [but] sometimes I wouldn’t go to the gym for a week.

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=840263
              in that case why you tryna run with he barely trained then! we dont know if he's telling the truth or not just like you said he keeps changing his story.

Comment

in that case why you tryna run with he barely trained then! we dont know if he's telling the truth or not just like you said he keeps changing his story.
                because that's was the first thing I heard him say before I read his other quote

Comment

So we will never move on from Mayweather ERA I guess...

It is more threads about Mayweather than any other active Boxer and that is not a good thing

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
                    Big fughin deal
                    Has nothing to do with him winning or not
                    If it were any other boxer who declared this , people would want to crucify him , win or lose
                    Pass the buck , next excuse
                    It's not an excuse. Just cause you don't like it doesn't change reality. He won, point blank period. You're also comparing apples to oranges in Mayweather facing a guy who never had a professional boxing match to that of Ruiz who is a good boxer with a career in the sport

Comment

Originally posted by NachoMan View Post
                      Are you insane or just bored out of your mind? Why are you reaching back years for something to be angry about?
                      Not angry at all
                      Won’t lose any sleep
                      Originally posted by NachoMan View Post
                      This was already answered multiple times: those guys lost.
                      The fact that it was Floyd made it ok
                      Nothing to do with winning or losing
                      My point is if it had been another boxer they’d throw him under the bus quicker than you can say boo

Comment

Working...
                      X