• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
    It’s not disrespectful to the fan that ponied up good coin to see that crap
    Then you throw that in the fan’s face

Conor was never going to look good cause he’s not a fughin Boxer
    Personally , I think it’s more disrespectful to his fans that paid money to see him
    Any other boxer would be crucified
    I hear what u are saying. I cant fully disagree but floyd coming out and saying this may just be for more motivation to get that rematch payday . As mcgregor seems to be doing to floyd with all the pac stuff . Although I do remember ishe saying floyd didnt train and laughing. Floyd was def in shape to go a full 12 rounds . I think if anything it was also disrespectful to himself to not give himself the best chance to win , and yes it is def a bit of a slap in the face to his fans . But I guess hindsight is 20/20 as floyd won and quite easily regardless of what some of the guys in this thread think . Andy Ruiz got crucified for it but he looked horrendous and couldnt pull the trigger . It is disrespectful but I guess alot of us fans overlook it if the fighter performs . Just not sure why floyd would advertise this except to get in McGregor's head . I think this is more mind games than anything , floyd is a consummate professional and I doubt he would not train I just think he didnt have a championship calibre training camp for this fight. Which he didnt need for this fight and didnt need to put his 40 year old body thru to fight a novice .

Comment

Big fughin deal
      Has nothing to do with him winning or not
      If it were any other boxer who declared this , people would want to crucify him , win or lose
      Pass the buck , next excuse
      Are you insane or just bored out of your mind? Why are you reaching back years for something to be angry about?

Comment

Your right it is what it is
        Just curious why Ruiz and Kovalev didn’t get a pass for barely training
        This was already answered multiple times: those guys lost.

Comment

It’s not disrespectful to the fan that ponied up good coin to see that crap
          Then you throw that in the fan’s face

Conor was never going to look good cause he’s not a fughin Boxer
          Personally , I think it’s more disrespectful to his fans that paid money to see him
          Any other boxer would be crucified
          Also mula this fight was a circus and the only reason it wasnt an exhibition was money. I dont see Chavez getting crucified for coming in to his exhibition with race out of shape etc . What's the real slap in the face to the fans and the sport is the fact this was taken seriously and we had to pay 100 dollars for it . But again I see what you are saying and if it wasnt a side show I would agree whole heartingly

Comment

I get what your saying and yes , you are right to a certain degree
            Would you feel the same way had it been another fighter ?
            To me , it’s a fughin slap in the face to the fan
            Look at how much chit Kovi got when he said that he didn’t or couldn’t train the way he wanted to for Canelo
            Ffs we had threads that wanted him dead , just came in for the coin and to the point of mentioning conspiracies
            Would you feel cheated as a fan if you paid good coin to see that fight ?
            The difference is the W!

If you show up half ass and lose and then say "its cause of this and that" of course it leaves a sour taste in people minds cause YOU MAKING EXCUSES and being a POOR SPORT and NOT TAKING YOUR LOST LIKE A MAN.

But if you win, THEIRS NONE OF THAT!

Comment

Originally posted by IceTrayDaGang View Post
              barely trained or just couldnt train like how he used too?? hmmmm i think i'll take it from the horses mouth over yours --

“I’m not the same fighter I was 21 years ago,” Mayweather said in his MayMac World Tour press conference. “I’m not the same fighter I was 10 years ago. I’m not even the same fighter I was two years ago. I understand that but I have that fighter’s mentality. But this will - I spoke to Al [Haymon, Mayweather’s manager]. Today we had a meeting and I can’t push my body [anymore]. It’s grueling. Training camp is grueling. I can’t do it anymore. It’s rough. Training camp is rough. I’m just going to the gym, working hard everyday and it’s rough. This has to be my last one.
              ok what ever works for you

Comment

Originally posted by VERSION1 (V1) View Post
                lol.. let me guess, floyd was lying in that interview?

“I’m taking a lot of time off. I’m letting my body rejuvenate. Letting my body heal just to make sure that before I go out there to compete, whether it’s in the boxing gym or in that squared circle, I want to make sure that my body is as close to 100 percent as possible so I’ve been letting my body do a lot of resting. I’ve been doing a lot of resting this training camp whereas other training camps I really wasn’t resting as much.”

Comment

I think the real question is why did Floyd say he would be down to rematch in the octagon after their boxing match happened. Floyd got cold feet and broke promises.

Comment

Originally posted by VERSION1 (V1) View Post
                    floyd himself even said he cant train like how he used too.. he has to let his body rest more.. not even sure why his fans is making excuses that he didnt train??? i mean, aint nothing wrong with resting your body, mofos aint 20 anymore (pac does it now too, but you dont see pac fans running round talkin bout he didnt train). why the need to make excuses? weird.

Comment

Originally posted by Skyway71 View Post
                      I think the real question is why did Floyd say he would be down to rematch in the octagon after their boxing match happened. Floyd got cold feet and broke promises.
                      it's him selling the fight.. mofos running for president does it all the time, make promises they cant keep.

Comment

Working...
                      X