****Makavelli Awards: The 2009 Best Of Boxingscene****

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] ****Makavelli Awards: The 2009 Best Of Boxingscene****

Well, that was a fast 12 months….

Everyone seems to have a year end awards thing going on…best fight, best round, best fighter…that’s nice and all but this thread is to highlight The Best of Boxingscene’s bloodline: the posters

I joined in August 08 and 4 months wasn’t enough for me to get a good feel on who’s who and what’s what…but 09 (and a job that insists I stay on the internet the whole day) allowed me participate and observe the goings-ons for the past year.

I’d like to give special thanks to DrewWoodside and Dans the King Kong nuthugger for assisting me in presenting to you the 2009 Makavelli Awards

So, without further adieu, let’s review Boxingscene’s winners;

The Most Informative Thread- The everything you need to know about Karma thread by Abosworth

The Comeback Poster Of The Year- my boy SweetPea50…no more disappearing acts buddy

The Least Missed Banned Member : Xcaret….honorable mention for Flawless but he didn’t get the nod because Bully likes the ******

The Most Missed Banned Member: BreakBeat

The What-The-Hell-Ever-Happened-To-Him Award
    : Mizzou….from consistent poster to invisible

The I-Wish-There-Weren’t-So-Many-Viruses-On-This-Site-So-He-Would-Still-Be-Here Award: SpareMoody…great poster…had no antivirus

The Most Improved Poster Award: Rich_Loc…for some reason, the little virgin doesn’t get on my nerves as much anymore

The Made-Up Word Award: *****s

The Top Bully Award: The Pinoy Lounge and their red K strikes

The Pacquiao-Has-Made-Me-A-Prophet Award: pacdbest….i’ve seen his posts from years ago and I gotta admit, I thought he was delusional

The Deep-Down-Inside-I’m-Really-A-PAC-Fan Award: Jack Burton aka Jay Em Em…he knows it too

The Ghost Town Award: Cotto fans after 11-14-09…honorable mention to the Hatton fans back in May

The I-Need-To-Learn-To-Summarize-My-Novels Award: DLT….love the effort but half of the members here only skim thru your ****

The Most Popular Award: Mangler…he spawned an e-family in 09 and I rarely see anyone go after him

The Least Confrontational Award: Spacey1986…you could tell the kid to go **** himself and he’ll green K you with ‘lol’…honorable mention to Incufan (great poster) and Deanrw

The Most Knowledgeable Award: tie between Silencers and TheManchine aka TheGreatA

The Noobie Of The Year Award: Showtime Shawn

The Floyd Fan’s Biggest Headache Award: El Gallo Negro aka Tom Flores aka Tortilla Warrior

The Best Gimmick Handle Award: Mangler Jr…he started a trend with all the juniors popping up

The Place-Aint-The-Same-Without-You Award: Miami Rizo aka The Nicaraguan Warrior…get you 4’2 ass back to posting in 2010

The Most Disgusting Profile Award: Limey Rizo…you nasty tranny-loving ****

The Rivalry Of The Year Award: Chicano79us vs All Of Puerto Rico

The Has-Really-Mellowed-Out Award: The Bringer

The Best e-Fight Award: Tunney and Poet vs Squealpiggy and Roger Mellie

The Mafia Of The Year Award: The Mayweather Mafia…I just don’t see the Dinamita or Cotto Cartel reppin as hard

The Best Fonts Award: LadyFan….she edged out Horus because of the slideshow signatures

The Fastest Green Rep To Red Rep Award: El Dominicano

The Best Prospect (under 1K posts) Award: KittenFlaps…I see a lot of potential

The Friendliest Award: tie between The Gully Lad and Me

The Best Smiley Award: this one

The Most Entertaining Poster: Left Hook Tua…fat people can be funny AND knowledgeable

The Foot-In-Mouth and Self-Ownage Award: Burner…no explanation necessary…this guy’s jinx is nastier than Teddy Atlas

The Most Objective Award: Thread Stealer

The Most Comfortable In The Dome Award: Tha_Greatest

The Sandwich Of The Year Award: Tuna Melts

The Biggest Snitch Award: Horus

The I’m-Too-Happy-Over-A-Win-That-Noone-Gives-A-****-About Award: tie slimshandy69 (froch over dirrell) and wxf (khan over salita)

The Phrase Of The Year Award: Vinny Pazienza

The Lifetime Achievement Award: Anorak!! Really…been here since day 1 and still has the energy to complain about NSB

Thread Of The Year Award: Someone Explain To Horus That A Boat Is Not An Investment by Reedickyaluss

there you have it folks...i haven't done **** all day at work except write about you ****s…Congrats to all the winners

lets do it again for 2010

good post now get a "real" life

Comment

Originally posted by MIT.Engineer View Post
      good post now get a "real" life

say a guy that keeps coming back after getting banned 60 times

The-Cant-Get-A-Hint-Award: Uncle_Supot aka The Cash Register Guy At Chevron

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
        say a guy that keeps coming back after getting banned 60 times

The-Cant-Get-A-Hint-Award: Uncle_Supot aka The Cash Register Guy At Chevron
        wait i thought edmendoza worked at the chevron?

your rivals are confusing me.

i thought makabetlog was sam but it's not.

Comment

lol, who is this MIT

Comment

You've out done yourself, Pound.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
              wait i thought edmendoza worked at the chevron?

your rivals are confusing me.

i thought makabetlog was sam but it's not.

edmendoza is a TNT pinoy in canada

you won an award Tua

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
              lol, who is this MIT

the guy asking BPP to ban me the other day

Comment

Originally posted by Slag View Post
                You've out done yourself, Pound.

see what happens when you take me off ignore? you get an award

Comment

see what happens when you take me off ignore? you get an award
                  I made Left Hook Tua's list.

Comment

edmendoza is a TNT pinoy in canada

you won an award Tua
                    the judge was more biased than the judges in texas and england.

Comment

Working...
                    X