Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the tallest and heaviest poster on boxingscene?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is the tallest and heaviest poster on boxingscene?

I'm around 2m/6'5"-6'6" and 101kg/222lbs....

post yours....

6'1, 172 pounds. I'm pure man.

Comment

Originally posted by K-Nan View Post
      6'1, 172 pounds. I'm pure man.
      You still can't compete with me lil man

Comment

I'm 5"11 and 162 lb's.

Now its the end of summer I'm in the process of gaining muscle so I anticipate going up a bit more. When I was cutting, I hovered around 155.

Comment

Originally posted by D E M Dz A View Post
          You still can't compete with me lil man
          I don't think I'd want to be any taller. Maybe 5 more pounds of muscle on my legs.. But otherwise I'm happy. And I'm still growing into myself, so there is no rush. But yeah, you're a big ass mofo.

Comment

I'm 5'10 and 350lbs.

Comment

I don't think I'd want to be any taller. Maybe 5 more pounds of muscle on my legs.. But otherwise I'm happy. And I'm still growing into myself, so there is no rush. But yeah, you're a big ass mofo.
              big heigt can be very good and sometimes a bad thing....girls love tall guys, people both respect and fear me on the first sight and I can reach a lot of stuff ....people can always notice you and remember you which could be a bad thing if you get into some problems...also when you have a much smaller girl it looks a bit funny.....

Comment

4'8 184lbs.

Comment

Originally posted by D E M Dz A View Post
                  big heigt can be very good and sometimes a bad thing....girls love tall guys, people both respect and fear me on the first sight and I can reach a lot of stuff ....people can always notice you and remember you which could be a bad thing if you get into some problems...also when you have a much smaller girl it looks a bit funny.....
                  Girls like tall guys, but I think 6'1 suffices for me as tall enough. That gets me a decent amount of play.

Comment

Girls like tall guys, but I think 6'1 suffices for me as tall enough. That gets me a decent amount of play.
                    yeah it's good....you're taller then MILE

Comment

Working...
                    X