No announcement yet.

N.A.G.A. COMING UP!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• N.A.G.A. COMING UP!!!

I just cut all the way down to 144.9 and I'll see you all who's going in to N.A.G.A. in Orlando, Florida!!! I'll be the guy wearing a silver FCFighter rashguard with dark blue shorts...

NewHammieWammie will be there...he told me so the other day.

Comment

I'll be there supporting my girlfriend.

Comment

I wish I could be there... I heard Marcos runs a good event.

Comment

[quote:193bcafcf5="James Fulton"]I wish I could be there... I heard Marcos runs a good event.[/quote:193bcafcf5]

Are you talking about "The King of the Streeets"?

Comment

[quote:e75829b41e="Tanner the banner"]I'll be there supporting my girlfriend.[/quote:e75829b41e]

you'd better get some pics ****er :twisted:

Comment

[quote:93a7bea47c="BLiTZoftheTrolliban"][quote:93a7bea47c="James Fulton"]I wish I could be there... I heard Marcos runs a good event.[/quote:93a7bea47c]

Are you talking about "The King of the Streeets"?[/quote:93a7bea47c]

No, Marcos Avellan. He runs the Naga events in Florida.

Comment

Heh, I just did great in the tournament. Took home silver and bronze in 2 divisions. Won 5 out of 7 matches, all by submissions. My two losses were from underestimation and got beat by the ridiculous NAGA point system. This guy must've got like 5 points just for getting a side-mount on me. Anyway, I was approached by RICARDO LIBORIO!!! He said that I've got talent and potential! And that I'm gonna be really good if I keep it up! He was shocked that I was not already training with a pro team. He invited me to train under him and his team in Florida for a week or two!!! I'm gonna do it this Christmas!!!

Comment

word

Comment

Working...
                  X