I really want the Froch v Dirrell rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I really want the Froch v Dirrell rematch

Dirrell is getting KO'd bad this time.

Froch has learned a ton since the first fight, and won't make the mistake of chasing Dirrrel like a caveman, lobbing ridiculous shots from out of range. This time he will box tight shooting hard straight shots when Dirrell comes in doing is best Amir Khan impression.

I doubt the fight will ever happen, because Dirrell is inactive and wasting his career.

Dirrell is overrated and there's really no need for a rematch. Froch beats him easily.

Comment

Would be nice to see but dirrell is no where near frochs radar at the mo. He has much bigger fish to fry.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
        Dirrell is getting KO'd bad this time.

Froch has learned a ton since the first fight, and won't make the mistake of chasing Dirrrel like a caveman, lobbing ridiculous shots from out of range. This time he will box tight shooting hard straight shots when Dirrell comes in doing is best Amir Khan impression.

I doubt the fight will ever happen, because Dirrell is inactive and wasting his career.
        man , dirrell vs froch was aweful, froch chased the trackrunner all night and dirrell was getting his azz handed still, please no ****in rematch

Comment

Froch has no need of fighting Dirrell, right now he wants better fights and Dirrell is not relevant at the moment.

Comment

froch stands no chance against dirrell
            he stands a much better chance in a rematch against ward

Comment

Originally posted by casual hero View Post
              He has much bigger fish to fry.
              Yep.

Froch already has several big fights lined up, why risk all of that by losing to Dirrell for a second time?

Comment

Froch has a win over Dirrell. Dirrell has none over Froch

Comment

I think Dirrell's career is over pretty much. He seems like a really strange guy, not tough enough mentally.

Comment

Originally posted by #thirsty View Post
                    Froch has a win over Dirrell. Dirrell has none over Froch
                    We all know who really won that first fight.

In any case Dirrell is too inactive and not a serious player at this point in time. Froch has bigger and better things on his plate.

Comment

Working...
                    X