No announcement yet.

Fighting advice

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fighting advice

Im 23 yrs old about 5/9 150 pounds with some definition ,,,there this guy who 26 about 5/6 or 5/7 who weights about 180 but he fat he doesn't like me cause I'm smashing his ex ....I feel there will be a time when we throw down for sure ...if that time ever comes what should I do ?

I know weight a big advantage so I'm in the gym trying to bulk up I have a lil boxing history but nothing to serious .

Any advice tips will be great.....thanks in advance

Dude, fighting aint a solution, grew up and let her take the walk of shame! You just wanted some candy! Im not a fan of leftovers but i mean its okay...
    Last edited by Xweetie; 09-06-2012, 07:29 PM.

Comment

Honestly, only wusses feel the need to fight and prove themselves. Fighting outside of the ring isn't "tough", it's stupid and immature.

Unless you KNOW for a fact the kid fights fair, I wouldn't fight.

Comment

Guys I don't want to fight but I'm not ganna let anyone victimize me ...if you guys where in my shoe and he comes to your block to start **** .how would you fight him?

Comment

I would never be in that situation. Only way he'd probably be mad is if there wasn't a lot of time between you and him. In that case, that means she's probably "easy" and just another whore who sleeps around.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudiamonds View Post
            I feel there will be a time when we throw down for sure ...if that time ever comes what should I do ?
            Throw your best punch. Hit first!

For the rest, work on your best punch, whatever it is (hook or straight right hand). Make sure you do not telegraph it. Practice in front of a mirror. Good luck!

Comment

I don't think this forum is really here to provide advice on how to trash some fatso in a street fight.

When I first became a Royal Marine, we'd constantly get guys trying to start on us in pubs/clubs to test their mettle against a marine, thinking they're incredibly hard and what-not. I've stared down 19 year old thugs right after they've slapped my face repeatedly for the simple fact I know I could dislodge the lower half of their face from the upper if I wanted to - that's enough for me.

There's no glory in street fights, nor in impressing those around you should the prospect of one be near by. There's almost always another solution.

Comment

fighting is only going to start a never ending battle and the girl in the middle is probably loving it, that two guys are fighting for her...not worth it...but if he steps up to you and you feel threaten don't say anything to him and hit him first...at the end of it all the girl wins regardless...

Comment

You've changed your whole lifestyle and **** because you're worried about a borderline midget confronting you over some docile slapper who can't keep her legs closed?

Its his ex, ex for a reason.

I am not sure what advice you want from here. You'll only get mixed opinions of leave it out its not worth it or to break his jaw.

Do what you think is best, you're a grown ass man! Live & learn.

Comment

23 years old lol, walk away hahah no one gains anything from a street fight maybe some respect but it gets forgotten after a few weeks

Comment

Working...
                    X