No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Donaire: One More Belt and Then I'm 126 Bound

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Donaire: One More Belt and Then I'm 126 Bound

Nonito Donaire added Jeffrey Mathebula's International Boxing Federation super bantamweight title to his own World Boxing Organization belt with a 12-round unanimous decision.

Filipino star Donaire improved to 29-1 with 18 knockouts, winning his 28th straight fight in a streak dating back to 2001. He retained the WBO crown he won in February in a split decision over Puerto Rico's Wilfredo Vazquez.
    [Click Here To Read More]

As an actual fan this upsets me. I thought he wanted to get all 4 meaning Rigondeaux AND Mares. The shame Nonito. Tha shame.

Comment

We know nonito, we know. Whenever ur in a hot division, u make a quick exit to cooler pastures.

Comment

I like nonito but he should just fight rigondeaux, obvious hes ducking when he only wants 3 belts in one division

Comment

Getting too hot at 122, if you can't take the heat.......

Comment

Originally posted by jamiegeorge91 View Post
            I like nonito but he should just fight rigondeaux, obvious hes ducking when he only wants 3 belts in one division
            Rigondeaux doesn't make sense, needs to bring something to the table besides the hardcore fans. AT least build up his record and stay busy if he can't land a fight.

Comment

Originally posted by ElMeroChingon View Post
              Rigondeaux doesn't make sense, needs to bring something to the table besides the hardcore fans. AT least build up his record and stay busy if he can't land a fight.
              Mares and Vazquez will always be there at 122. Also Moreno should be moving up. That would be the ultimate Latino showdown (Moreno-Rigondeaux).

Comment

Meh I don't think he's going up to avoid them, he'll make them come up and they will abide.

Comment

I remember everyone being hurt when I put Donaire on blast back in 2008-2009.

I told everyone that Nonito does this but people thought I was hating. Fash forward to 2012 and now people are getting hip to what Nonito is doing by basically taking sorry @ss fights and not fighting the big names of the division.

I mean look at 118 and how hot it was and who he fought. Now look at 122 and it's a rinse and repeat. I will be a d@mn shame that he is about to leave this division without fighting rigo, mares and probably Nishioka.

Comment

Originally posted by Popovich View Post
                    I remember everyone being hurt when I put Donaire on blast back in 2008-2009.

I told everyone that Nonito does this but people thought I was hating. Fash forward to 2012 and now people are getting hip to what Nonito is doing by basically taking sorry @ss fights and not fighting the big names of the division.

I mean look at 118 and how hot it was and who he fought. Now look at 122 and it's a rinse and repeat. I will be a d@mn shame that he is about to leave this division without fighting rigo, mares and probably Nishioka.
                    He has to fight either Rigo or Mares since those are the other two titleholders.

Comment

Working...
                    X