No announcement yet.

Fairtex Gloves

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fairtex Gloves

Anyone ever use Fairtex gloves? I'm not sure if these are more for MMA.

Originally posted by bailie View Post
    Anyone ever use Fairtex gloves? I'm not sure if these are more for MMA.
    i just got a pair of their sparring gloves last Saturday(on sale for 30.00). Ill post some pics and a short review in a while.

btw: The fairtex gloves I own are boxing gloves, not MMA.
    Last edited by Gonzalez_Boxing; 09-15-2010, 08:46 PM.

Comment

Where'd you pick them up for $30?

Comment

Fairtex gloves are typically well made and generally high quality, I have had absolutely no problems with the 10oz gloves and before I turned to boxing had been competing using them in muay thai and sanshou for about 5 years with no noticeable wear

Comment

Originally posted by bailie View Post
          Where'd you pick them up for $30?
          They had them at combatsports for 39.00 and I found a 20% off coupon online.

These are the gloves I ordered. They're no longer on sale.

http://www.combatsports.com/Fairtex-...ductinfo/TG18/

Comment

got the fairtex pro sparring gloves for 100 bucks. awesome for sparring, outstanding quality, very soft padding. perfect for boxing.

http://www.fairtex.com/ProductDetail...oductCode=BGV5

Comment

I use fairtex 16oz hook n loops for sparring/training. Good quality good price. Durable so far.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan-O-Mac View Post
                They had them at combatsports for 39.00 and I found a 20% off coupon online.

These are the gloves I ordered. They're no longer on sale.

http://www.combatsports.com/Fairtex-...ductinfo/TG18/

Yea let me know how those are because they are on sale at ringside.

Comment

Originally posted by xxMidgetxx View Post
                  Yea let me know how those are because they are on sale at ringside.
                  Here's a few pics. As you can see it's an excellent quality glove. Maybe the stitching could be a little better, but I don't see it being a deal breaker. Compared to my Grants, the leather is hard and the padding is pretty stiff. They have a long cuff and offer great wrist support. I had pair of Reyes before these and didn't like the Reyes at all, they were just too wide for my hands. These gloves are not as wide as the Reyes and have a nice tight fit for my hands(which are not big). I'll post some cons(nothing major) with pictures explaining what I don't like in my next post.

Comment

You can notice on the black leather, a bump where the red and black leather meet. With my Grants and Reyes you cant really feel the bump, but with the Fairtex you can really feel it on the inside.

I wish the finger length was a little longer. Like I said in the other post my hands aren't big or long. In this pic you can notice my finger protruding a little bit, I hope it's just a matter of me needing to break in the glove.

I noticed the thumb is a little tight on the right glove, again i'm sure it's just a matter of me breaking in the gloves.

Comment

Working...
                    X