Fans petition to cancel Mayweather's endorsement after racist tirade

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got dam. Is all penoys b1tches.

Comment

I guess Floyd's ****ting his pants because a bunch of idiots from a certain 'significant country' are going to get his endorsements cancelled.LOL

Comment

I agree with this...

Mayweather is the epitome of whats wrong in America... When this animal isnt beating on women, shooting at little kids at local rollerrinks, giving his father re-up money for crack ventures, he is busy corrupting innocent youth into the ****sexual life-style...

Mayweather's existance is a cancer that needs to be cut from the body that is humanity...

Comment

Originally posted by BIGBOXINGFAN View Post
          So the **** what
          He deserved it and most important thing is that those sponsors will listen to the people who petition floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by HARLEM AL View Post
            Got dam. Is all penoys b1tches.
            Are all nigrits monkeys???

Comment

i will sign the petition and i support the boycott.

i also think we should all write letters to hbo

Comment

Originally posted by MayMafia View Post
                Are all nigrits monkeys???
                @ least they dont eat dogs

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
                  Fans petition to cancel Mayweather's endorsement after racist tirade

* September 4th, 2010 3:52 am ET

Boxer Manny Pacquiao (51-3-2) in a photoshoot earlier this week.
                  Photo: Photo: Top Rank

BOXING - Fans of boxing's pound-for-pound icon Manny "Pacman" Pacquiao (51-3-2) are renewing calls for telecommunications giant AT&T to cancel its multi-million dollar endorsement deal with Floyd Mayweather, Jr (41-0), after the latter went into a video tirade with racist undertones against the Filipino.

[ Full Article ]

A petition initiative created by Pacquiao's fans on petitiononline.com, as well as, comments on popular social networking site Facebook are magnifying a public backlash against the American boxer and the companies with sponsorship ties to Mayweather. Reebok also has a multi-million dollar endorsement deal with the Las Vegas-native.

Said one user: "AT&T sponsors this undeserving moron.."

The online petition against Mayweather mirrors pressure faced by global companies to cancel ties with golf star Tiger Woods after details of numerous extra-marital affairs surfaced in late 2009.

On his part - and similar to Joe Frazier's passive response to Muhammad Ali's taunts in the 1970's (except for a brief brawl inside a television studio), the Philippine congressman ignored his rival's remarks. "I'm just doing my job in the ring and to make the fans happy."
                  Your mouth, Manny's dick - Rings a bell ????

b1tch

Comment

Originally posted by Allucard View Post
                    No sponsor will cancel Floyd, trust me.
                    what sponsors does he have?

at&t paid him to act in a commercial. do you see floyd peddling at&t products?

NO.

The only product i see him peddling is his own self made clothing line of cheap, tacky, narcissistic, money mayweather clothing line that he sells from his website.

Comment

Originally posted by Jakutindi Wauya View Post
                      @ least they dont eat dogs
                      why would they eat their own???

Comment

Working...
                      X