No announcement yet.

Was it suicide or murder?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was it suicide or murder?

Maybe I'm in denial, but the death of Arguello sounds very suspicious to me. Was he a political threat to the leaders of Nicaragua? If anyone has details of his dealings as mayor of Managua, please enlighten me.

i was thinking this too

Comment

Originally posted by 1SILVA View Post
      Maybe I'm in denial, but the death of Arguello sounds very suspicious to me. Was he a political threat to the leaders of Nicaragua? If anyone has details of his dealings as mayor of Managua, please enlighten me.
      Smelt a rat, when I heard it was through the heart..
      Didn't think people topped emselves like that..
      I live in the midst of corruption, & if someone needs to go... They go..
      This isn't as 'cut & dry' as say Berbick, but it echo's similarities to say, Liston or Freddie Mills.. Something aint right.. I believe in years to come, this will still be regarded as a mystery...

Comment

Originally posted by mickey malone View Post
        Smelt a rat, when I heard it was through the heart..
        Didn't think people topped emselves like that..
        I live in the midst of corruption, & if someone needs to go... They go..
        This isn't as 'cut & dry' as say Berbick, but it echo's similarities to say, Liston or Freddie Mills.. Something aint right.. I believe in years to come, this will still be regarded as a mystery...
        My sentiments exactly. People usually kill themselves by a shot to the dome, not to the chest. You are right; it will be years before the truth of what really happens comes out

Comment

Originally posted by 1SILVA View Post
          I know there was no love lost between him and the Sandanistas and with Ortega running the show down there again I guess anything's possible.....

Poet

Comment

Sure it was a murder, Arguello was a great man and a real champ. Only selfish ******* commit suicide.

Comment

Originally posted by Cotto Rules View Post
              Sure it was a murder, Arguello was a great man and a real champ. Only selfish ******* commit suicide.
              I agree...

Comment

Too bad I can't red-K you a second time for your consistantly tasteless remarks on the subject.

Poet

Comment

Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
                  Too bad I can't red-K you a second time for your consistantly tasteless remarks on the subject.

Poet
                  I'm ****ting in my pants, someone is gonna red K me. AHhahhahaha:gay:
                  Get a life man.

If you don't think suicide is for ******* go **** yourself.

Comment

I'm ****ting in my pants, someone is gonna red K me. AHhahhahaha:gay:
                    Get a life man.

If you don't think suicide is for ******* go **** yourself.
                    I think ****ting on people who are mentally ill is for *******.....like yourself.

Poet

Comment

Working...
                    X