No announcement yet.

When will the war end?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JDizzle79
    our deployments are 6 months at a time...the army's are 1 year...and I don't get your joke...mmmm, maybe I'm drinking too much

drinking during deployments another reason I'd like to be in the air force. And most air force deployments are 4 we had 3 Deferent weather squadrons during my last deployment

Comment

Originally posted by oliverlt
      drinking during deployments another reason I'd like to be in the air force. And most air force deployments are 4 we had 3 Deferent weather squadrons during my last deployment

dude, I'm security forces...we deploy for 6 months at a time, if we don't get extended

Comment

dude, I'm security forces...we deploy for 6 months at a time, if we don't get extended

you're prop one of those *******s who "helped" me out of a bar in Osan one night. Thats ok I'll catch you without your 4 friends and your billy clubs one day.

Comment

you're prop one of those *******s who "helped" me out of a bar in Osan one night. Thats ok I'll catch you without your 4 friends and your billy clubs one day.

LOL...never been to Korea but O.K., I was in England for three years befoer I came to this ****hole in September last year

Comment

LOL...never been to Korea but O.K., I was in England for three years befoer I came to this ****hole in September last year

dude you should've gone to osan it was awesome but its all ****ed up now. I bet england was cool though

Comment

dude you should've gone to osan it was awesome but its all ****ed up now. I bet england was cool though
              yeah, the club scene was tight...I miss it, not the job but the nightlife

Comment

yeah, the club scene was tight...I miss it, not the job but the nightlife

thats one of the coolest things about the military. Its like your a tourist after 5

Comment

thats one of the coolest things about the military. Its like your a tourist after 5
                  yup, no doubt...except that there is nothing interesting here in Northern Cali...this place is lame

Comment

Originally posted by El Sniper
                    When do you think this war is gonna end? The first time I was here I felt like I was serving my country and being in IQ for a year didn't really matter. This second time around I have a son and it doesn't matter how patriotic I may feel, the thought of seeing my son overcomes it. So I ask BS. When do you think it's gonna end? I wanna see my family.
                    I don't think it will end any time soon - I'll bet we are going into Iran next and soon. Then the whole middle east will be one big war game. Maybe if Bush is impeached some time soon, our middle east policies will change but my hopes are not high on that one. Thanks for what you're doing out there man, the whole country is behind you. It's just too bad you guys were sent on a bull**** mission.

Comment

Working...
                    X