No announcement yet.

Tyson Fury vs David Price

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tyson by KO.

There has to be something that was holding Dave Price from being a dominant Amateur at world level and it has been documented that it was his chin.

Got a tagged a bit against Skelton and stood up to it but I still find myself putting a cheeky couple of quid on a KO defeat when he fights.

I think you'd have to nail Fury to the flaw (pun!).
    Last edited by Sparked_26; 01-08-2013, 02:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
      Stopped reading at slow.
      You talk a load of ****. If you are so confident that Fury beats Price, how about we make a little wager here and now?

Comment

Originally posted by kiDynamite92 View Post
        You talk a load of ****. If you are so confident that Fury beats Price, how about we make a little wager here and now?
        fine, ill match all your ****ing points

Comment

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post

Fury is extremely overrated, I don't know how people cannot see this - it's clear as day. I don't 'hate' on Fury, he does have a good things going for him. He punches well to the body, fast hands for a man his size, moves well on his feet and has a good engine on him.

For sure; but isn't Price, too?

Comment

Originally posted by yoz View Post
            For sure; but isn't Price, too?
            Price doesn't exhibit the same basic flaws that Fury does. We're yet to see how Price does over the 12 rounds, he might end up another Bruno.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
              fine, ill match all your ****ing points
              You're on! By the time that fight happens I should have a million points, so I'll bet you a million to a million yeah?

Comment

Bumpity bump.

Comment

I guess that new information has come to light, to the effect that I must favor a Fury victory, by stoppage, were such a fantasy match up to come to pass.

Of course, until they put the gloves on and fight each other, nobody knows.

Fury may catch a loss soon, just as well.

However, I do think Fury is an okay fighter. He isn't sensational, but heavyweights usually aren't.

Comment

I just noticed, I actually picked Fury by UD originally, in the poll.

So i suppose I am a okay.

Comment

Although hugely disappointed with Price, I would still favour him against Tyson.

Tyson is not Thomson. One must understand that Thomson is very tricky fighter with very decent skillset. It's not by chance he lost only to best man on the planet.

Comment

Working...
                      X