No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao Resumes Role As The Face Of Boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Starz20 View Post
    I respect your assessment because it was non-bias. Why boxing fans really dislike Pacquiao is not so much he is a bad person, because we don't know them personally. It is because the people who support Pac, just trash talk, obnoxious, and say crazy shyt! It is cool to be passionate about your favorite fighter, but Pac is the main person they know, and all of a sudden they become "boxing experts".

Like I don't hear fans of other fighters say half the dumb shyt they say, they stay on topic and think their fighter will win, but in a way that make sense. Not "pac is almighty powerful" and "people are scared of him" they say that and when you start bringing in facts they can't answer the question. So that's why people mainly dislike Pacquiao, and they feel he doesn't stand up for himself!
    Its only Floyd fans that dislike Manny, boxing fans and the sports fans in general like him. Your statement is incorrect, but I'm guessing you're a Floyd fan, right?

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
      Its only Floyd fans that dislike Manny, boxing fans and the sports fans in general like him. Your statement is incorrect, but I'm guessing you're a Floyd fan, right?
      funny gifs

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
        funny gifs
        All we have learnt is that you have a keen interest in paedophilia and excrement.

Comment

All we have learnt is that you have a keen interest in paedophilia and excrement.
          forgifs.com

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
            forgifs.com
            This wasnt funny yesterday when you posted it a dozen times. you are a proper weirdo and must spend most of your time actually looking for sick child ****, bestiality and just plain weird crap. You then post it in a boxing forum? Nonce.

Comment

he don't get out the hood much

Comment

Originally posted by Jayallday9 View Post
                Not a Pac hater, and I never was a Floyd fan until recent years, but I must say bias is always present when comparing Floyd and Manny. Pac has a better public persona (I think) but I know one thing, he did not and probably could not reach this level of stardom without claiming Floyd is scared of him. They whole mystic of Pacman comes from Floyd haters wanting to believe Pac will do Floyd the same way he does the mediocore fighters he fights.

Also, while i feel Pac lost a decision he should have won against Bradley, judging by Bradleys bad feet AND still outboxing Pac in the championship rounds, makes me think Pac is just afraid to face Tim again. Looking back he refused to fight Mosley until Floyd beat Mosley so in reality he does NOT take on all challengers, rather the easily winnable fights against popular "use to be good" boxers. Pac is not and never was the face of boxing, just the biggest threat to the real face of boxing.
                Pacquiao never singled out who he wanted to fight when he became a Top Rank fighter. He never assumed that that was his job. He always waits on his promoter while the promoter depends on the matchmaker. It is for this reason that it is impossible that Pacquiao would refuse to fight somebody, or Shane Mosley as you mentioned. Why is it that people often accuse another fighter of ducking somebody when he has never been there to witness? It was Roach who Mosley approached and offered himself to fight Pacquiao. If there were fighters who he was reluctant to fight before, they were Dela Hoya and Margarito.

To emphasize, Pac is never afraid to fight Tim Bradley. Far from it. In fact, he wanted to a have a re-match as soon as he came back to the Philippines to get his belt back. That is a FACT.

Comment

Its only IGNORANT, IDIOTIC, RACIST, NON-BOXING FAN TROLLS Floyd fans that dislike Manny, boxing fans and the sports fans in general like him. Your statement is incorrect, but I'm guessing you're a Floyd fan, right?
                  There, had to fix for ya. Any real boxing fan respects both fighters professionally.

Comment

Dont be butthurt fomos, its just people opinion that Pac is the face of boxing, but to think about it, when someone says boxing, the first person you think about is Pacquiao... The truth hurts Floyd.

Comment

kinda hard to deny when I turn on my TV and see this stuff:

AS OPPOSED TO

Comment

Working...
                      X