• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by baya View Post
    You sound like such a piece of sheit.
    you are a piece of shlt.
    Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
    We've got a real genius on our hands here, folks.
    Its about time you knowledge my genuineness.

BTW...Hows the whole ****sexual thing working for you?

Comment

Originally posted by MODAPHUKA View Post
      "my goodness , thugs playing loud hip hop music next to me , I better shoot them"

I can imagine Dave Chapelle making a skit about this.

Why didn't you just take off if you though you saw a gun???
      Two reasons:

First nobody understands what "Stand Your Ground" means.

Second, the marketing of firearms in the US is predicated upon the fantasy of shooting up bad guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Hustler *LS View Post
        He didn't shoot him for playing loud music. Did no one including the TS read the article?
        What did I miss? I stated he fired his pistol after he believed to of seen a firearm and hearing that the boys said "kill him" according to the video.

My thread title contains a bit of propaganda, but I tried my best to summarize the story in layman's terms.

Comment

yes but it's a right of the american people.

Comment

Originally posted by Hustler *LS View Post
            Yes.... Because black thugs don't use guns. Only middle aged white thugs looking to shoot down the scary big dicked black men. This post was so unbelievably insightful.
            I been robbed before and they used a gun the difference is I'm still alive that kid isn't, so the lesson I was trying to impart was that insecure pr*ck kills you over nothing, just his own damn insecurities as a man the broke fker robbing you in a fkd up neighborhood probably just wants your shoes so in a fkd up way is safer. The same level of paranoia should be imparted when confronted with the wannabe man as when confronted with a sketchy situation in a fkd up neighborhood. By the way said fker had no right to start anything in that gas station in the first place .

He fired at them 6 damn times,and anyone who's discharged a weapon before knows 6 shots do not happen in 1 second he fired 6 rounds at those guys without ever being fired upon, or ever there really being a weapon pointed at him..... he fired because he was an insecure prick scared of the "thugs" and there are many of his kind out there who need a gun because they're not man enough to handle their business without it. A gun should be the last resort not something you use out of frustration because your own manhood is found lacking ....who is the real thug here the guy who shot at some teen sitting in the backseat of a car listening to loud rap music or the teen who told said pr*ck to fk off? As we all would have!

Or you telling me if some fk came to your window and told you to turn down your radio in a gas station while you getting some snacks, gas, or whatever your answer would be "oh yes sir as you say sir I am pleased to obey" or something more like "fk off"?

Comment

Always sad when somebody loses a life, but the cold truth is **** happens. 50 more people will be murdered today in the US. And the day after that. And the day after that.

Am I supposed to feel worse because of the circumstances of this killing than the other dozens of murders that will occur today?

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                Two reasons:

First nobody understands what "Stand Your Ground" means.

Second, the marketing of firearms in the US is predicated upon the fantasy of shooting up bad guys.
                Go get em squealpiggy

Comment

The irony here is that the hip hop being played probably referenced a firearm somewhere along the line. Cue Alanis morrissete...

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
                    The irony here is that the hip hop being played probably referenced a firearm somewhere along the line. Cue Alanis morrissete...
                    "I've got one hand in my pocket and the other is making a peace sign"?

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                      Just because a fire arm wasnt found dont mean it wasnt there! Im sure they were listing to inspiring rap music that hit on things like.... working hard and doing whats right in life and respecting women. That money is everything and that we all bleed the same color underneath. That drugs are no good and taking care of your family the right way and how important an education is. Im sure this is what was beating in the car and that they were stunning young men. Its tragic that young people have to die for no reason at all. None! Sad...fuking Sad!!!!
                      His dad said it right. Becareful how you act. People can read things the wrong way. His dad hit the nail on the head. He was probably a good kid too. Dont act like a bad ass unless you are one. Never judge a book by its cover. I bet anything they looked at that Fat white dude as a soft ass dude. He didnt look intimidating to me either. But...he blasted his ass without a thought about it. Shame. fuking shame.
                      Yeah I think it was Tribe Called Quest!hahaha

Comment

Working...
                      X