Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Aldo, 2 more defenses and he should move up!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aldo, 2 more defenses and he should move up!

Hes pretty much cleared out the division. Hes pretty much unstoppable. You cant get him down and when you stand with him you get beat like a red headed stepchild(gdog). So is it safe to say beat Hominick and another then move up to beat Henderson? Then go to the UFC.

Imean hes a huge FW so if he added muscle to that frame he could be a sick LW. He woiuld destroy Edgar. I dont think anybody o could take him on the feet unless they land a big punch like Manny almost did. Has sick takedown defense so itd be interesting to see if he could add muscle and shake off takedowns from Henderson, Maynard, and Sherk like he did Faber, Manny, and Brown.

When Jose Aldo is done with his career he will be regarded as the best to ever do it.

And I agree 100 percent with Nate's post, beat Hominick and Grispi then move up.

Comment

actually wouldnt be surprised if Ben Henderson pulled off an easy submission.
      guys an intelligent fighter, and aint gonna go to war with Aldo [hopefully]

Comment

I agree. Aldo is one of my favorites at the moment, and I would really love to see him take on Henderson and maybe some other WEC Lightweights.

And eventually fight in the UFC against Edgar, Penn, Florian, etc. Aldo is pretty solid at 145 and moving up to 155, he would have even more a speed advantage, even over Edgar.

I would really like to see UFC add a 145 division someday though.

Comment

didnt aldo say he would move to 135 to win a belt? once he defends once or twice more i wouldnt mind seeing him move down first then back up clear all wec out before going to ufc :P

Comment

Originally posted by murmagic View Post
            didnt aldo say he would move to 135 to win a belt? once he defends once or twice more i wouldnt mind seeing him move down first then back up clear all wec out before going to ufc :P
            He wont do that anymore because wec signed a couple of his teammates for the 135 division.

Their division, now.

Comment

Working...
            X