No announcement yet.

Kobe is so selfish

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Not The Tua View Post
    that guy who has his hands up kobe's puppet ass has as many rings as lebron.

wait a minute...... you and i have as many rings as lebron too.

Kobe and even Jordan don't compare to that guy ^^^

Comment

Originally posted by kswizzy99 View Post
      in the first game against the Thunder, Kobe went 6-19(31.5%) with his shots. and after the game, Jackson said its ok if Kobe plays the way he plays as long as he doesn't take too many shots. so what does Kobe do in the 2nd game tonight, he goes 12-28. The guy just doesn't give a ****. he would rather lose scoring 40pts, than win scoring 20.

and this just shows how good the Lakers really are because they still won both games even with Kobe's horrendous shooting. They aren't making it past the 2nd round though, thats for sure.
      If it wasn't for Kobe the lakers would have lost tonight. I hate when people act like Kobe hurts the team. If he doesn't shoot see how far the Lakers go in the playoffs..

Comment

its ok, man, he raped you, let it go

Comment

Kobe is 31 years old and has been injured this year. You can see he has no lift in his legs and is struggling out there athletically.

Kobe is a vet and ATG and has found a way to be effective when they needed him. He had 16 in the 4th and is one of the few if not only player in the NBA to turn it on when he wants.

Kobe isn't the same player he was 2-3 years ago even but he can still be great as Jordan was at the tail end of his career by doing other things and finding other ways of scoring. Kobe's jumper is still money in the bank.

Comment

Originally posted by cuauhtemoc1496 View Post
            Kobe is 31 years old and has been injured this year. You can see he has no lift in his legs and is struggling out there athletically.

Kobe is a vet and ATG and has found a way to be effective when they needed him. He had 16 in the 4th and is one of the few if not only player in the NBA to turn it on when he wants.

Kobe isn't the same player he was 2-3 years ago even but he can still be great as Jordan was at the tail end of his career by doing other things and finding other ways of scoring. Kobe's jumper is still money in the bank.
            like that wide open three he had about 10 seconds to set up and bricked it hard?

Comment

Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
              like that wide open three he had about 10 seconds to set up and bricked it hard?
              cant believe ima half defend Kobe here but...even Larry Bird bricked a few

Comment

What about the 3's he made under pressure?

Comment

Originally posted by kbpoetree View Post
                  cant believe ima half defend Kobe here but...even Larry Bird bricked a few
                  i know i just like ****ing around when it comes to Kobe

because of all the people in the world.

Kobe defenders get MAD

Comment

Kobe defenders get MAD
                    LOL oh no doubt im saame way..i luv sayen how Scottie is better than Jordan jus to get peeps rilled up haha good times

Comment

Kobe defenders get MAD
                      I don't get mad, I am a practical person who calls it like he sees it. Kobe is still great and can be very effective like Jordan was in his 30's.

It's just that kids don't understand basketball and speak with emotion.

Comment

Working...
                      X