No announcement yet.

Name your MP3 PLAYER ....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Name your MP3 PLAYER ....

Name your MP3 player when you go jogging/running.

Mine is the one below. but im gonna return it coz it fuked up for the 2nd time.

Make : Creative
    Model : Muvo TX SE
    Size : 512mb
    Armband : YES

PS: need advice on a player for jogging and running. preferably something that i can strap on my arm. so it dont get all sweaty and wet in my pocket.

I see how this has to do with training.

Comment

It does actually.. And i use ipod nano, lightweight but earphones come out of my ears when im running.

Comment

Originally posted by DcBoxin
        It does actually.. And i use ipod nano, lightweight but earphones come out of my ears when im running.
        I have the Ipod mini 6g. I had that same problem until I got the ones that have the little hooks around the ears.

Comment

ooo cool, cool. I just wear like a beanie or something over the top so they cant come out.

Comment

Iriver T10

any small ear pieces will come outthats why you need to get the ones that wrap around your ears

Comment

Phillips psa610. 3gb with a special sports armband to keep it from bouncin in ure pocket etc. and comes with them earphones that hook round your ear. great lttle player maybe too quiet for my likin tho. only £130

Comment

Originally posted by The Raging Bull
                Phillips psa610. 3gb with a special sports armband to keep it from bouncin in ure pocket etc. and comes with them earphones that hook round your ear. great lttle player maybe too quiet for my likin tho. only £130

is it heavy? strapped to your arm., doesnt it weigh your down??

can you get replacement straps. apparently my mate sed his is worn that bad.

just wondering if you knew?

Comment

Originally posted by DcBoxin
                  ooo cool, cool. I just wear like a beanie or something over the top so they cant come out.
                  same , i bought those ones tht hook on your ear but there too big lol

Comment

My MP3 for this season is Steve Nash...

Comment

Working...
                    X