No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Guerrero: Critics Will Be Shocked By Mayweather's Fall

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by simonihirst View Post
    To me, The key to beating Mayweather is pressure, throwing plenty of punches and beating him to the punch. De La Hoya is a good fight to watch. The closer you can get to him, the better chance youll have.
    It's all well and good saying that beating him to the punch is key, but Mayweather's timing offsets that so it's tough! But I don't think that the De la Hoya is the blueprint for beating him as I believe Mayweather put on a clinic against him regardless what the scorecards read! Oscar was throwing with reckless abandon in that fight

IMO SMART pressure is combined with an excellent jab is what beats floyd, whether Guerrero has what it takes remains to be seen, but I genuinely think that what Guerrero brings to the table combined with Floyds diminishing athletic ability will make this an interesting fight!

Comment

Well well, it appears we got us an old fashioned JC stand off here. This one is pretty 50-50 I think it's gonna come down to who Jesus sides with. Honestly how stupid are religious folks? If I believed in a god/lord that died for our sins but the mother ****er has time to give a **** about a boxing match on a Saturday night while men women and Children are dying around the world and were destroying the planet we live on than I would stop believing in him...the only thing y'all should be praying is "Jesus, this is a boxing match, stay the **** outa our way and do ur own thing bro I got this"

Comment

Ah **** these spiritual fighters that blurt out god and jesus christ any chance they get are effin annoying!

Comment

Originally posted by Jakutindi Wauya View Post
          Mayweather has an army of intercessors Mr Guererro and so you will still lose.

You should just be happy that you are getting paid well finally and your kids will now go to better schools.Maybe you will get a chance to appear on dancing with the stars but 2 things are guaranteed that you will lose and that you will finally afford things you used to dream of.
          Floyd should be happy his kids is not on the streets selling crack like his pops did, oops.

Comment

I'm riding with ya Ghost. I'm an underdog top of guy!!

Comment

Originally posted by illadelph1016 View Post
              Ah **** these spiritual fighters that blurt out god and jesus christ any chance they get are effin annoying!
              Yea they should give a shout out to their gangs and diss their rivals right......

Comment

Originally posted by feroth View Post
                Well well, it appears we got us an old fashioned JC stand off here. This one is pretty 50-50 I think it's gonna come down to who Jesus sides with. Honestly how stupid are religious folks? If I believed in a god/lord that died for our sins but the mother ****er has time to give a **** about a boxing match on a Saturday night while men women and Children are dying around the world and were destroying the planet we live on than I would stop believing in him...the only thing y'all should be praying is "Jesus, this is a boxing match, stay the **** outa our way and do ur own thing bro I got this"
                Lol haha to true mate!

Comment

I've got a Benjamin that says Guerrero doesn't blame Jesus when he loses.

Comment

War Guerrero... show the fools that you're forreal!
                    Last edited by Toltec77; 02-28-2013, 10:20 AM.

Comment

Hes capable of winning 2 maybe 3 rounds tops.

Comment

Working...
                      X