No announcement yet.

Who was the Most Dangerous Dodge?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who was the Most Dangerous Dodge?

Out of all of Floyd's dodges, I believe the most dangerous was probably Tszyu, although Margarito was a fearsome challenge for Floyd as well. As for the rest; candidly I think Floyd could have beaten them had he taken the risk. But, Mayweather was clearly right to avoid fighting Tszyu and Margarito. What do you think?
    Margarito
    40.00%
    Tszyu
    8.00%
    Pacquiao
    48.00%
    Cotto (2008)
    4.00%

The poll is expired.

Originally posted by Wiley Hyena View Post
    Out of all of Floyd's dodges, I believe the most dangerous was probably Tszyu, although Margarito was a fearsome challenge for Floyd as well. As for the rest; candidly I think Floyd could have beaten them had he taken the risk. But, Mayweather was clearly right to avoid fighting Tszyu and Margarito. What do you think?
    Pacquaio right after Cotto and Paul Williams prior to retirement was the most dangerous.

Right after the Cotto Fight. I think most people will say it's 40-60 in favor of Floyd if he fought Pacquaio.

That was a extremely risky fight.

The most dangerous dodge OVERALL is Martinez at 160

Comment

Originally posted by Skittlez View Post
      Pacquaio right after Cotto and Paul Williams prior to retirement was the most dangerous.

Right after the Cotto Fight. I think most people will say it's 40-60 in favor of Floyd if he fought Pacquaio.

That was a extremely risky fight.

The most dangerous dodge OVERALL is Martinez at 160
      Are you seeing a clear dodge with Martinez? What evidence do you have?

Comment

Out of the fighters who he actually avoided, not the fantasy ones, I would say Margarito.

Comment

Kostya wasn't with showtime? Floyd had GREAT respect for him and wanted the fight bad as hell. Cmon with the revisionist history.

Margarito? Bob Arum.

And whats with the nonstop Floyd threads from you.

Comment

Margarito would've been Floyds punching bag.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
              Out of the fighters who he actually avoided, not the fantasy ones, I would say Margarito.
              Vote it in Dan.

Comment

I would say the PacMan.

Comment

Originally posted by Ringlife View Post
                  I would say the PacMan.
                  It can be said that the PacMan of 4 years ago beats just about anybody in his weight class, except Floyd. He may have beaten Floyd, but the money would have had to go to Floyd on it. This is why its unbelievable that Floyd would have dodged Pac and it is a testament to his glandular infortitude. This is a great example of why Floyd's legacy is already so tarnished.

Comment

margarito is Floyd's one arguable avoidance, so it has to be marg by default.

Comment

Working...
                    X