Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

God has written it, none of you are immortal.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• God has written it, none of you are immortal.

And what? Do I tell a lie? You are all guaranteed death! Me included.

The body will expire but the soul is immortal and will persist throughout eternity.

Comment

what you do in life echoes through eternity.

Comment

I hope in heaven everyone is brainwashed into believing all the billions of souls suffering in hell deserve it.

Comment

Is heaven strictly humans only? Because he's playing favorite with hydras, lobsters and flatworms letting them be immortal and shit.

Comment

Originally posted by -Johannes- View Post
            Is heaven strictly humans only? Because he's playing favorite with hydras, lobsters and flatworms letting them be immortal and shit.
            nope it has all the animals and everything like that. except for bugs and flys

Comment

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
              nope it has all the animals and everything like that. except for bugs and flys
              Poor Flies and bugs!

Will jesus tap his heels, wiggle his nose and say abra-cadabra to create that so delicious honey we all love?

Comment

this notion that people will go to hell because of "sins" which are often not even considered laws in a court for eternity is absurd. supposed you are a good man and commit one sin and you die, the bible tells it that you go to hell; isn't god supposed to be a good and just god, however? how could a good and just entity allow such a horrible thing to happen to one of his creations for eternity?

does any crime merit punishment for eternity, any way? suppose hitler was tried in heaven [hypothetically assuming it's real] would his crimes merit eternity? I don't believe so. Maybe a thousand years of torture for every killed soul.. but even then his time would run out eventually. that would be just.

also, it says in the bible we are born with 'original sin'. why should one be punished for crimes he did not commit? if your father commits a crime, should you also be charged for it? and if we are born already sinning and can do not a damn thing about it.. why are we getting punished for it if it's within our nature?

religion and the bible are bull****. anyone who believes otherwise clearly hasn't thought it through..

in the rare.. and I do mean very rare chance there so happen to be a god, and that god happen to be the one from the bible.. I would rather say **** it and go to hell because he's not just, his rules are stupid and he is a diva.
                Last edited by Sin City; 12-07-2012, 01:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
                  this notion that people will go to hell because of "sins" which are often not even considered laws in a court for eternity is absurd. supposed you are a good man and commit one sin and you die, the bible tells it that you go to hell; isn't god supposed to be a good and just god, however? how could a good and just entity allow such a horrible thing to happen to one of his creations for eternity?

does any crime merit punishment for eternity, any way? suppose hitler was tried in heaven [hypothetically assuming it's real] would his crimes merit eternity? I don't believe so. Maybe a thousand years of torture for every killed soul.. but even then his time would run out eventually. that would be just.

also, it says in the bible we are born with 'original sin'. why should one be punished for crimes he did not commit? if your father commits a crime, should you also be charged for it? and if we are born already sinning and can do not a damn thing about it.. why are we getting punished for it if it's within our nature?

religion and the bible are bull****. anyone who believes otherwise clearly hasn't thought it through..

in the rare.. and I do mean very rare chance there so happen to be a god, and that god happen to be the one from the bible.. I would rather say **** it and go to hell because he's not just, his rules are stupid and he is a diva.
                  Only God will be the judge.

But remember one important thing.

It is the person who decides whether he ends up in heaven or hell. It is your FREEWILL that determines your destination. God forgives even the most grievous of sins but we have to show humility and sincerity in asking forgiveness and reforming our lives.

Hell was never intended for man. It was intended as a place to punish for eternity those fallen angels led by satan who rebelled against the will of God. But through man's arrogance and pride many souls end up there for eternity because they refuse GOD'S LOVE.

Comment

Originally posted by Saracen View Post
                    And what? Do I tell a lie? You are all guaranteed death! Me included.
                    Not me, I signed the book in red.

Comment

Working...
                    X