Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Four month training camp to get in shape?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Four month training camp to get in shape?

Alright lads.

So, I have got a holiday coming up in four months time and it's gonna be booze, beaches and babes and I want to be looking my best.

Anyone got any routines or anything like that, I really want to go at this hard and get the best results.

A bit about me, 6'0" 188lbs, in what you'd call "average shape" I used to train a lot but havent for a couple of years. No health issues or anything like that.

Where do I begin?

The first step is to set goals. Getting "in shape" is vague. Do you want to look good, get stronger, get faster, get bigger, lose weight?

Comment

This has been answered too many times, i['m going to tell you from personal experience going from 190 flabby to 165 ripped

3 months of nothing but water, and i'm not kidding i stopped drinking soda at all and or alcohol just a beer or two when going out with the bros

Diet diet & diet

-chicken

-tuna

-vegetables

-fruits

-dark chocolate over 70%(cant stay away from chocolate)

-turkey

As for my workout i have a heavy bag at home + weights and a pull up bar

My work schedule wouldn't allow me to go to the gym since i was working the whole day and in the night i'd sleep mostly

100-150 push ups per day reps of 25 i'd just do them even when i was bored it got in my system every other day

50-70 pull ups reps of 15 every day

6-8 minute of heavy bag sessions x4-5 medium intensity i'd sometimes go hard 4-5 minute ones as well depending on the trance playlist i'd select....i always work out to music even when i was at the gym, i'd do this on my free days so 2 days a week

20-30 min of rope skipping every other day

And the most important thing hard hard work.

Stay dedicated and take care

Comment

What difference does it make if BOOZE is involved????? A picture of your mug might help determine your real routine! I've heard the chubby girls try harder and know more!!! ...........and then the BOOZE comes in handedly.

..........you know the difference between a "fox" and a "pig" don't you????

..............................about 10 drinks!!! HA!

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoxingDoc View Post
          The first step is to set goals. Getting "in shape" is vague. Do you want to look good, get stronger, get faster, get bigger, lose weight?
          I want to look like Thor Odinson

Comment

Originally posted by Thor-Odinson View Post
            I want to look like Thor Odinson

For that you'll need to do a few cycles and spend 500$ a month on food

Comment

I had sometimes go difficult 4-5 instant ones as well with regards to the state of hypnosis playlist i'd choose. I always perform out to songs even when i was at the gym, i'd do this on my no cost times so 2 times a week

Comment

Working...
              X