Collapse
No announcement yet.

The world is 2050: Interesting Predictions by Atlantic Council

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

China is not stable the current way they do things. I laugh when people say they will take over. They are not even close now.

You think the disbursement of money between the rich and poor is bad in America. Move to China and then get back to me. Lots of Chines residents want to leave to America. Not only because of money, but education also. The way they teach over there doesn't for allow creative thinking. I'm not sure that's the word I'm looking for, but everyone puts so much weight on measurable things like math and science (which yes are extremely important) but tend to leave out all the needed intangibles American schools give you.

And no I don't think America is the best country in the world, but as far as power goes we are going no where.

Comment

Well not for a decade or so. Then its China time.

Comment

2050...? we don't even know if tomorrow is a guarantee...i'm not worried about 2050...

hopefully my mortgage is paid off by then...Lol!

Comment

I doubt the world will vanish. These projections are based on intelligence. China will have 2* the US's total GDP at this stage. Like 70 trillion dollars.

Comment

I'm not worried

by 2050, Pacquiao would have been President of the Philippines and taken over much of the world like he took over 8 world divisions.

and banned ****sexuality and condoms in the process.

Comment

major lulz.

Comment

Working...
              X