No announcement yet.

**** the ufc!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• **** the ufc!!!

Way too completely rob the fans. Get our hopes up with "all main events are 5 rounds" then screw us before a sick welterweight fight between Diego Sanchez and Jake Ellenberger. But yet boring ass rashad evans vs phil Davis gets 5? 3 rounds is not long enough period. What a ****in fight already but that deserved an extra 2 rounds because Diego just got loose and it was about to turn something special!

Way to rob us of an instant 5 round classic. All Diego Sanchez,fights should be 5 rounds.

Originally posted by -2 Scrappy- View Post
    Way too completely rob the fans. Get our hopes up with "all main events are 5 rounds" then screw us before a sick welterweight fight between Diego Sanchez and Jake Ellenberger. But yet boring ass rashad evans vs phil Davis gets 5? 3 rounds is not long enough period. What a ****in fight already but that deserved an extra 2 rounds because Diego just got loose and it was about to turn something special!

Way to rob us of an instant 5 round classic. All Diego Sanchez,fights should be 5 rounds.
    yeah this sucks i was on my feet that last round diego had him!!!!!!!!

Comment

Knock that noise off.

Comment

Originally posted by -TITAN- View Post
        yeah this sucks i was on my feet that last round diego had him!!!!!!!!
        Haha your telling me! I'm on mcdonalds wifi screaming up the place lmao people lookin at,me like some sorta,crackhead!

Either need a,5 round rematch or 5 round rematch of Diego vs Diaz!!!

Comment

Originally posted by -2 Scrappy- View Post
          Haha your telling me! I'm on mcdonalds wifi screaming up the place lmao people lookin at,me like some sorta,crackhead!

Either need a,5 round rematch or 5 round rematch of Diego vs Diaz!!!
          i thought jake was too big but the bigger man was getting tired! didnt see the 1st diaz-sanchez fight how was it?

Comment

Originally posted by -TITAN- View Post
            i thought jake was too big but the bigger man was getting tired! didnt see the 1st diaz-sanchez fight how was it?
            WHAAAATT! haha dude u need to get on mmalinker and watch that ***** haha

It was a ground fight a perfect example of what MMA on the ground should be, constant scrambles submissions just a straight up ground WAR!

Comment

****en Diego had him!!!

Comment

Working...
              X