Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SCHAEFER and ELLERBE go at ARUM..... Hard!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The true #1 P4P King.

Comment

Originally posted by savorduhflavor View Post
      Yup. It has turned into nothing but a pissing contest for Arum and he and Team Pacquiao are going to have to either lose the pissing contest or be cruified by the boxing public.
      Exactly. It shouldnt be that way because The **** is so simple really if you are manny.

Fight floyd, win, and the world is yours.

fight floyd, lose, and then fight JMM again, unless its a close fight and you get a rematch with floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
        Floyd made a BRILLIANT move in calling out Pacquiao BEFORE the Marquez fight.

If Floyd had challenged Pac on Sun/Mon, he would have lost credibility as people would have said that FMJ is merely exploiting a slipping Manny.

Timing is everything.
        I hear you, but this is NSB. I seen *******s talking about the only reason Floyd booked the May 5 date is because he seen the fight this past weekend and now he wants the fight.

I laughed, and then I got upset. Like people CAN'T be that silly.

If I cared, i'd search it and post it...but whatever, I'v seen posts like that on here.

Comment

Yup. It has turned into nothing but a pissing contest for Arum and he and Team Pacquiao are going to have to either lose the pissing contest or be cruified by the boxing public.
          And I prefer the latter until they man up and take the fight with Floyd. I just wanna see this fight happen. If Pacquiao fights Marquez again instead Floyd then I hope Pacquiao has another cramp on his thigh, pulls a muscle and runs into a vicious upper cut by Marquez.

Comment

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post

Arum is fine with his money. He always will be.

The question is Pac's legacy.

...do you hear ANYBODY* talking about Manny in the GOAT discussion anymore?

*exclude unreasonable "*******s"

JMM exposed pac and with pac winning exposed himself as bobs protected cash cow.

Comment

It's so true though. At the start of 2010, you asked the boxing public the following 3 questions.

Who's fighting the better opposition?

Who is more responsible for the super fight not happening?

Who's looking better in the ring?

The answer would be Pac, Floyd, Pac. Floyd had just fought Marquez and Marquez went the distance in a boring fight. Pac had just stopped Cotto in a good fight. And most viewed Floyd as not wanting to fight Pac when he started with the testing.

Fast forward today........

Pac just forced the same Marquez that Floyd wiped the floor with two years ago back up to WW and lost to him.

He's backing away from a Floyd fight when Floyd is actively pursuing the fight.

Floyd just fought a young monster in Ortiz and I guarantee if he doesn't fight Pac next he fights either Khan or Martinez, both totally legit fights. While Pac is about to fight Marquez for a 4th time or fight Bradley.

Floyd, lets be real here, was beating the **** out of Ortiz en route to a knockout if it didn't happen in the 4th anyway.

Everything in terms of the public perception has done a complete 180 in two years, it's crazy.
              I swear on everything I love....I called this a few years ago...I said the roles were gonna be reversed by the time the fight is made....that was a few years ago....I'll try to find that thread and bump it

Comment

Arum will be saying to Pac "Listen Manny, if we negotiate with these guys now, for May 5th and to all their testing demands, we have given up everything. The testing, the venue, the date etc. Let's ignore them and fight one of my other fighters and we'll fight Mayweather afterwards so we are calling the shots, not them"

Lets hope Arum is mentally incapacitated for the next 12 months and Todd has to take over. Then and only then might we get this fight.

Comment

Arum knows that Mayweather will make him just another Promoter after Manny looses the fight. Manny is his claim to controling todays Boxing.

Comment

Floyd's people took the upper hand, because they realized who's The Real Cash Cow in the business. Pac-Marquez III reportedly did over 1.5 mil PPV's, and that's just an early estimate. It's a real pathetic attempt at dictating the terms for a potential Pacquiao bout. The suckapuncher not only wants it on May 5th in Las Vegas (to give him the obvious home court advantage), they would also like to see Pacquiao make the full training camp in the US. All under unproven assumptions that Pac is using illegal substances. So far Floyd and his people have produced no evidence to confirm it, even worse, they are avoiding court hearings about it.

And btw Ellerbe and Schaefer are jokes anyway. Floyd always said the ONLY reliable source for his future bouts is Al-Haymon and nobody else.

Comment

Dont forget about this little gem...

http://msn.foxsports.com/boxing/stor...ecision-111511

lol

Comment

Working...
                      X