No announcement yet.

People who compare kobe to jordan are hillarious

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dorian.. View Post
    Lebron > Jordan. If Lebron would have been on that Bulls team, I doubt they wouldn't of have the success they had with Jordan.

Larry, c'mon son. I know you like Jordan, he was the best SCORER the league has seen(besides Wilt Chamberlain) but.. it is what it is.
    I would red K you if not for your loyalty to Tye Fields.

Comment

did you seriously say jordan was JUST a scorer???smh

Comment

Why do Jordan fans feel threatened by Kobe??

Comment

88-89 CHI 81 81 40.2 .538 .276 .850 1.80 6.20 8.00 8.0 2.89 .80 3.58 3.00 32.5

these are jordans stats from 88-89. 32.5 points a game..8 rebounds..8 assist.2.89 steals..53 percent from the field..85 percent from the freethrow line...you just got owwwwwwwwwwned

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
            Better question, why does Jordan himself feel threatened by Kobe and Lebron. He has to criticize everything that they do and keep his name out there in the media.

Jordan: I wouldn't have left my team to go win a championship somewhere else.

Why would you leave the best team in the NBA to go somewhere else? He's talking like he did everything for that team and he was the only star. That's what I hate about Jordan.

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
              cause kobes a fake ass wanna be jordan and the media eats it up

Comment

lebrons a good player but cant compare him to jordan
                Last edited by Larry the boss; 02-08-2011, 12:26 PM.

Comment

MJ Triple doubles: 27 in 14 seasons.
                  Lebron Triple doubles: 31 in almost 8 season.

Good night everybody.

Comment

MJ Triple doubles: 27 in 14 seasons.
                    Lebron Triple doubles: 31 in almost 8 season.

Good night everybody.
                    you got owned homie.yea he has more triple doubles but you said his stats **** on jordan..which is false

Comment

Better question, why does Jordan himself feel threatened by Kobe and Lebron. He has to criticize everything that they do and keep his name out there in the media.

Jordan: I wouldn't have left my team to go win a championship somewhere else.

Why would you leave the best team in the NBA to go somewhere else? He's talking like he did everything for that team and he was the only star. That's what I hate about Jordan.
                      when jordan retired the first time...what did the bulls win??nothing..his first full season back they went 72-10=the best nba record of all time.......lol

Comment

Working...
                      X