Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Anthony Joshua Boxes Past Andy Ruiz To Reclaim World Titles

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Word is Ruiz gained another 30 pounds overnight.
    He was starving after cutting so much weight.
    In related news there are no more Snickers in all of Saudi Arabia.

Comment

• I have little faith in Wilder but I'd love to see him fight Whyte just so I can laugh at the noisy clowns on this forum.

Comment

• Whyte is the guy Wilder was offered to fight for his biggest payday but he ducked. Just saying.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
          Gotta admit, Whyte fought pretty well for someone that is 8 months pregnant

Comment

• Originally posted by rudy4pl View Post
            Haha That exchange between Canelo and Andy Ruiz with Ruiz not saying much. Does he even speak Spanish?
            Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
            I was wondering the same thing. He just kept grinning waiting for him to stop talking
            He does , they were giving him instructions in spanish during the first fight.

Here he is speaking it...

Comment

• Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
              And, lost his last 3. People that brag about his resume should explain why he looks like this against an old dude on a losing streak. Wouldn't have anything to do with needing to go clean, would it??
              Not only did Wach lose his last 3 (now 4), he got stopped in 3 of his previous 6 fights (against Bakole, Miller, and Povetkin). Those three were able to stop Wach but Whyte couldn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
                Ortiz is rubbish and about 50 with no names on his resume

I agree with you
                Bro.....a 100 year old ortiz would have knocked whyte smooth out of the ring tonight. A fossil ortiz would have clipped and finished him. Wach is also a grandpa🤣

Comment

• Hopefully, the next fight will be competitive and interesting. At least, it will be a fight between guys who are in shape. Molina was a joke and so was Whyte.

Comment

• Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post
                    I'm sure there's a few bottles that got smuggled in
                    I said this the other day...one of my cousins was working in SA and made some home brew with a Brit friend. They got caught and thrown in prison where they were chained to a post. No food provided so their friends had to throw food over the wall for them.

At least they didn't get their hands cut off..or worse.

Comment

• Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
                      Whyte is the guy Wilder was offered to fight for his biggest payday but he ducked. Just saying.
                      Bomber would ice Whyte and deep down you know it but I guess you have to hate him for whatever reason!! Anybody with a bit of boxing knowledge knows Bomber would destroy that dude!

Comment

Working...
                      X