Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Andy Ruiz, Anthony Joshua - Ready For Rematch War

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Andy Ruiz, Anthony Joshua - Ready For Rematch War

Anthony Joshua, Andy Ruiz Rematch Weights Photos Gallery - The biggest fight of the year is now just over 24 hours away. Ahead of tomorrow's much-anticipated rematch between Andy Ruiz, Jr. and Anthony Joshua OBE, both fighters tipped the scales in front of a raucous crowd in Saudi Arabia. At 283.7 pounds, Ruiz came in at his heaviest weight in many years and 15 pounds heavier than he was for the first fight in June. (photos by Mark Robinson)
    [Click Here To Read More]

I hope Joshua is getting paid to wear those headphones. I guess Andy has been eating plenty of candy

Comment

AJ looks amazing. I bet his speed and reflexes will be better than before. That said, Ruiz looks a little fitter than normal but of course he's wearing a tank top and it's hard to tell.

Comment

Ruiz for the KO again.

Comment

Originally posted by 7not8 View Post
          Ruiz for the KO again.
          What do you base your prediction on?

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
            What do you base your prediction on?
            Why do question my prediction? I predicted it the first time and was right and I'm predicting it in the rematch. Why are you surprised that I'm picking the winner of the last fight to win in the same fashion as he did in their first meeting? Ruiz is my pick to win this fight, I'm sorry you do not agree with me.

Comment

Originally posted by Input1914 View Post
              I hope Joshua is getting paid to wear those headphones. I guess Andy has been eating plenty of candy
              He is, he's been sponsored by them for years now. And Ruiz has been eating candy, chocolate, steaks, beans, greens, potatoes, tomatoes, ham, lamb, chicken, turkeys hahhaah

Comment

Ruiz carries the weight well, this will be an easier win since joshua won't have the mass to keep Ruiz off him...

bag gameplan by Joshua should have kept his weight and worked on movement and patience and clinching.

Comment

Originally posted by CanGGG View Post
                  Ruiz carries the weight well, this will be an easier win since joshua won't have the mass to keep Ruiz off him...

bag gameplan by Joshua should have kept his weight and worked on movement and patience and clinching.
                  He’s done a lot more sparring and less lifting for this fight, so I think the movement and clinching will have been worked on, and the weight loss could be down to a focus on cardio over weights.

Will it be enough for Joshua? Who knows. I’m so torn on this fight, but rewatching the first fight I just feel like Andy might have AJ’s number.

Comment

Originally posted by 7not8 View Post
                    Why do question my prediction? I predicted it the first time and was right and I'm predicting it in the rematch. Why are you surprised that I'm picking the winner of the last fight to win in the same fashion as he did in their first meeting? Ruiz is my pick to win this fight, I'm sorry you do not agree with me.
                    I questioned it because I wanted to know. He is coming in like almost 20 lbs. heavier than the 1st fight so I was just making sure you were making the prediction 'just because', like I thought you were.

Care to bet some points and a sig pic on the outcome?

Nice car btw

Comment

Working...
                    X