No announcement yet.

Willie Nelson has quit smoking weed!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Impeacher View Post
    Vaping flower with a decent vape will get you high with less weed.

There are many crappy vapes out there though, and this can taint someone’s perception of vaping.

Just being able to taste the flower how it’s supposed to taste without all the smoke is enough reason for me, for instance, strawberry kush tastes exactly how it smells, lemon haze tastes so fresh and zingy!

I won’t ever go back to combustion.
    nah.. the high is NOT the same. trust me, i've gone thru my fair share of vape to know this.. if you have a real medical reason that wont allow you to smoke, then yes, vaping will be very good for you. but if you're just looking to get high (like me) then vaping weed will not do the job. if you vape oil, that's a whole different ball game. way more potent than vaping flowers.

Comment

Vaping flower with a decent vape will get you high with less weed.

There are many crappy vapes out there though, and this can taint someone’s perception of vaping.

Just being able to taste the flower how it’s supposed to taste without all the smoke is enough reason for me, for instance, strawberry kush tastes exactly how it smells, lemon haze tastes so fresh and zingy!

I won’t ever go back to combustion.
      start vaping oil (sauce, shatter, etc). has the strongest flavor and high.

Comment

Originally posted by IceTrayDaGang View Post
        nah... they ALL work the same. i owned about 3 different good brands and like a bunch of cheapos. ALL the same.

They don’t all work the same, there are convection and conduction vapes, ones that are battery powered and one that you use a butane torch or other outside heat source. Don’t lump them all together as the same.

Comment

start vaping oil (sauce, shatter, etc). has the strongest flavor and high.

It’s not easy to get hold of that here, I like flower and it works for me.

Vaping flower is a different high than smoking, it is a more functional high for me and I can stay sociable, whereas smoking will put me in a zone sometimes where I don’t find it easy to even hold a conversation.

Comment

They don’t all work the same, there are convection and conduction vapes, ones that are battery powered and one that you use a butane torch or other outside heat source. Don’t lump them all together as the same.
            the one that you have to use a torch, you cant vape flower from it! like i said, i know my shiiet when it comes to weed. the one where you have to use a torch, that's for vaping oil like sauce, shatter, etc. you use the torch to burn the nail then you vape the oil off the nail. the battery power one is weak, those are called vape pens. the one that i have for vaping flowers you have to actually plug it into the electric outlet.

Comment

It’s not easy to get hold of that here, I like flower and it works for me.

Vaping flower is a different high than smoking, it is a more functional high for me and I can stay sociable, whereas smoking will put me in a zone sometimes where I don’t find it easy to even hold a conversation.
              agreed. which is why it's not for me lol... i like to be high as a kite! vaping flowers is too mellow for me. i have to keep vaping so in the end, i use up more weed. this is why i started vaping oil now. takes less for a longer high.

Comment

the one that you have to use a torch, you cant vape flower from it! like i said, i know my shiiet when it comes to weed. the one where you have to use a torch, that's for vaping oil like sauce, shatter, etc. you use the torch to burn the nail then you vape the oil off the nail. the battery power one is weak, those are called vape pens. the one that i have for vaping flowers you have to actually plug it into the electric outlet.

agreed. which is why it's not for me lol... i like to be high as a kite! vaping flowers is too mellow for me. i have to keep vaping so in the end, i use up more weed. this is why i started vaping oil now. takes less for a longer high.

It all depends on the vape, turning the vape all the way up can produce the sleepy effects you want.

Comment

It all depends on the vape, turning the vape all the way up can produce the sleepy effects you want.
                  that's some dumb cheap way of how to vape weed. and the higher you turn the temp up, the more it'll just burn your weed.

the torch i am talking about is not like what you posted. search vape rig and you'll see what i am talking about. the piece comes with a glass type bubbler/pipe, then it has a nail attached to it instead of a bowl. you use the torch to burn the nail then you vape the oil off the nail.

Comment

that's some dumb cheap way of how to vape weed. and the higher you turn the temp up, the more it'll just burn your weed.

the torch i am talking about is not like what you posted. search vape rig and you'll see what i am talking about. the piece comes with a glass type bubbler/pipe, then it has a nail attached to it instead of a bowl. you use the torch to burn the nail then you vape the oil off the nail.

The dynavap is not dumb, it’s one of the hardest hitting vapes and great through a bong.

Comment

Punk ass lazy millenials. Back in the old days we had to ROLL OUR OWN JOINTS.

Comment

Working...
                      X