What do you think of EDDIE HEARN ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
    which one is that, is it this guy?

that guy doesnt hate hearns no more that lomo got franchise and devin is no longer a threat.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOj4LdJlVy0

jews run most of the world... chihuahuas run the rest..

jhonny pissed peed on this statue.. bronze... walking distance from my home.
      I suppose Jhonny thinks he owns it now , I like Jews, superior, (Ashkenazi ) but I think he would have been happier if he bought a meditation teacher, rather than all those Jacuzzi's and palaces, he should have consulted AlexKid the life coach, 1st

These promoters need to learn from Indian street beggars and live in their shoes to discover what life is really about, like it or not, believe it or not that beggar is having a better life than Arum and Hearns combined and he pisses in a hole in the ground next to cattle poo

Zoom in lick the photo, this is no joke.

He's stoned outta his mind with a level of happiness that Arum has never felt in his life, not even after the purchase of the planet Mercury
      Last edited by AlexKid; 12-04-2019, 01:04 AM.

Comment

Snake in the grass

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
          I suppose Jhonny thinks he owns it now , I like Jews, superior, but I think he would have been happier if he bought a meditation teacher, rather than all those Jacuzzi's, he should have consulted AlexKid the life coach 1st
          he is a king... eats messican pood food....
          understands spanish,, jap.. hebrew.... his english... not so good..

i gotta pick him up so hawks do not sink claws.. talons and fly away with him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHX2xul3WEk

Comment

whether we like him or not, he is the hardest working promoter out there right now.

Comment

Originally posted by eco1 View Post
              whether we like him or not, he is the hardest working promoter out there right now.

Eddie on vacation

I do respect their work ethic, alot, these big shots, its amazing

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                he is a king... eats messican pood food....
                understands spanish,, jap.. hebrew.... his english... not so good..

i gotta pick him up so hawks do not sink claws.. talons and fly away with him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHX2xul3WEk
                xDDDDDDD I like Willy, my favorite

Comment

He’s a compulsive liar with a forked tongue!

He tries his best to make the best fights with everyone else but when it was time to give the fight the fans, the casuals and world wanted which was Wilder vs Joshua when both were undefeated and for undisputed, Hearns dropped the ball!

You don’t treat your cash cow like a child and make him look foolish or incompetent, you give him what he wants!

When Wilder sent info to AJ proof of the 50 million he asked for AJ responded excitingly on Wilder’s Instagram post,”Let’s Roll(insert flame emojis)”.

He’s just any other promoter, the only difference is he’s obsessed with being in front of the cameras, he’s like the P.Diddy of boxing!

If someone told me Hearns interviews himself in private then I wouldn’t be at all shocked!

I’ll give him credit for giving us some really good fights though, it’s a toss up between PBC and DAZN of who provides some of the best and exciting fights with ESPN in 3rd place!

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
                    He’s a compulsive liar with a forked tongue!

He tries his best to make the best fights with everyone else but when it was time to give the fight the fans, the casuals and world wanted which was Wilder vs Joshua when both were undefeated and for undisputed, Hearns dropped the ball!

You don’t treat your cash cow like a child and make him look foolish or incompetent, you give him what he wants!

When Wilder sent info to AJ proof of the 50 million he asked for AJ responded excitingly on Wilder’s Instagram post,”Let’s Roll(insert flame emojis)”.

He’s just any other promoter, the only difference is he’s obsessed with being in front of the cameras, he’s like the P.Diddy of boxing!

If someone told me Hearns interviews himself in private then I wouldn’t be at all shocked!

I’ll give him credit for giving us some really good fights though, it’s a toss up between PBC and DAZN of who provides some of the best and exciting fights with ESPN in 3rd place!

Yes I can see the resemblance
                    Last edited by AlexKid; 12-04-2019, 01:28 AM.

Comment

I could see why casuals from the UK eat his stuff up. He does talk a good game as far as the modern promotion game is concerned, and he gets a lot of his guys paid.

Not the biggest fan, but overall I feel he does more good than bad in terms of putting boxing out there even if it's primarily in a market where boxing is already strong(UK).

Comment

Working...
                      X