No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dillian Whyte vs. Mariusz Wach Added To Joshua-Ruiz Card

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bmore18 View Post
    Not enough people mention this. He couldve had the "vulnerable"AJ but he, Ortiz, and Miller missed their shot
    Whyte -Ortiz would be a good fight. Two guys that ducked AJ.

Comment

I'm sure Wach is happy to get an unexpected payday BUT how do you prepare for a fight less than 2 weeks away?

Maybe this has been in the works for awhile but finalizing a fight this close to the event seems a little odd.

Comment

Eh, this would have been an interesting fight 3-4 years ago. Now Wach's really getting on in years. Still, dude's frickin' tough, so maybe he'll be able to tire Whyte out and land something significant in the later rounds. Still gonna be rooting for him as I always liked him.

Comment

Originally posted by Jkp View Post
          Whyte running from the entire top 10 at the moment.
          Parker just called him out publicly again for the 5th time, but he wont even mention his name.

I still cant beleive Whyte ran from guaranteed title shots against AJ twice this year. After yelling and screaming for it.
          Don’t mention that gun shy spider bite dafty Parker

We’ve had to watch him fight too many times over here now . Hopefully he finds his bolliks soon to face dell boy

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
            Whyte -Ortiz would be a good fight. Two guys that ducked AJ.
            I would love to watch that fight.

Comment

That is a much better card than I expected.

Comment

What a sht fight. How many times are they going to recycle Wach? As if the HW division isnt poor as is. Im sure fans get tired of seeing wach as a stepping stone.

Comment

Say what you want about Whyte's situation but this is a top card.

How will people manage to criticise it?

Comment

Originally posted by Straightener View Post
                    Don’t mention that gun shy spider bite dafty Parker

We’ve had to watch him fight too many times over here now . Hopefully he finds his bolliks soon to face dell boy
                    Oh please. The only two losses on Parker's record were in the UK and both fights were affected by poor officiating.

Suggesting he pulled out of a fight with Chisora, after facing both Joshua and Whyte, is more than a little silly. Don't you think??

Comment

Originally posted by famicommander View Post
                      Wach has been knocked out in 3 of his last 6 fights and is on a 3 fight losing streak.
                      Yet he is still better than Schwarz and Wallin.

Comment

Working...
                      X