Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Community Consensus - The Top 5

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tim austin was part of the "dynamite dozen". was he on there for beating adan vargas or paul lloyd?

Comment

Originally posted by Banko Villas View Post
      Did I ever say he wasn't? Half Korean, half Russian. White people will find any fighters to support, Pacquiao, Mexicans, Russians or Golovkin, if it means that they can have a P4P top 10 with as few black people as possible.

In this very thread, you saw a guy rank Golovkin higher than Ward.

Both are undefeated, but Ward has fought lots of great opponents while Golovkin is just about to face his first real test. There is simply no explanation for ranking Golovkin above Ward, except blatant racism.

Does Golovkin a win on par with Kovalev? No, and he won't, even after he beats Jacobs.
      Does Golovkin a win on par with Froch? No, and he won't, even after he beats Jacobs.
      Does Golovkin a win on par with Kessler? No, and he won't, even after he beats Jacobs.

White fans tend to support nonblack fighters, you should have noticed by now. They will even say "Ward is halfwhite" to justify themselves, lol, what a joke.
      Agreed. I'm ashamed of my constituents being of Spanish ( as in Spain ) descent.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
        Agreed. I'm ashamed of my constituents being of Spanish ( as in Spain ) decent.
        Don't be ashamed. Nothing wrong with being white. There is just too many white people who have a childish approach to the sport.

Comment

Don't be ashamed. Nothing wrong with being white. There is just too many white people who have a childish approach to the sport.
          I don't consider myself 'white' as Spanish have a lot of Persian/Arabic blood but whatever - **** a hater!

Comment

I don't consider myself 'white' as Spanish have a lot of Persian/Arabic blood but whatever - **** a hater!
            So you consider yourself an arab/persian? Interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
              Crawford has beaten all comers easily and dominated a top level fighter in Postol.
              top level fighter in Postol

Sh|t, I'm just gonna leave this thread, outta here
              "Postol" and "top level" shouldn't be used in the same sentence
              Last edited by g27region; 01-23-2017, 06:13 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
                So you consider yourself an arab/persian? Interesting.
                I consider myself a person. the term Latino is used for people of Spanish descent that typically mix with the indigenous but they really cant say they are white or say the are indigenous either...so what do you care what I am? I take nothing from you or burden you in any way. lastly to all you blacks out there reading this stop crying about euros when you too play the same game by only supporting blacks.

Comment

Dude, my mom is half black and my dad's surname is Jewish. I feel white. Let's not start to feel less white than we are, my white friend. We will always be the unexotic people known for playing World of Warcraft, backing out of streetfights, having slutty daughters and enjoying toilethumor... It's a sad fact that my 25% black heritage could never save me from.

Comment

Ward and Loma for me are the clear top 2, the other 8 if you wanna make a top 10 or the other 3 if top 5 are anyones guess.

The other 8 not in order - Pacquiao, Kovalev, GGG, Frampton, Crawford, Canelo, Rigo, Chocolatito.
                    Last edited by Roy Jones Jnr; 01-23-2017, 06:15 AM.

Comment

Dude, my mom is half black and my dad's surname is Jewish. I feel white. Let's not start to feel less white than we are, my white friend. We will always be the unexotic people known for playing World of Warcraft, backing out of streetfights, having slutty daughters and enjoying toilethumor... It's a sad fact that my 25% black heritage could never save me from.
                      I get a lot of b*tches tho, they cant profile me! back to the Golovtard thread.

Comment

Working...
                      X