Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Wilfredo Vazquez Jr. beats sonsona and grabs the WBO 122 belt....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mellow_mood View Post
    it will.. and he better win.. I already place a bet for 500K
    If he is a bit of a brawler then he might cause Sonsona some trouble imo, it seems to me that Sonsona does not like to pressured but the problem with pressuring the kid he is if he hits you he can put your lights out.

Comment

I've seen vasquez in the Valero-Zabaleta undercard where He was gifted a Draw. I don't think he will survive Sonsona.

BTW I'll visit Sonsona in the gym in wed.

Comment

^^ if an old carita lopez survived sonsonas attack.....dont see why papito shouldnt...

Comment

^^ if an old carita lopez survived sonsonas attack.....dont see why papito shouldnt...
          I found the dvd of Vasquez-Cardenas, this was the gift draw given to Vasquez Jr. I'm watching right now.

Jr was a Flat footed, average speed & Power, poor defensively, no head movement, weak to the body & poor stamina. And I just finished the 3rd rd. I just don't see him surviving Sonsona.

Comment

^^^ good man!! would you like to bet? wilfredo is a very flawed fighter.. he didnt even had an amateur career....

anyway anyhow.. if sonsona didnt stop carita...I think vazquez has a punchers chance...

care to bet?

Comment

i mean... if wilfredo does that...

beats sonsona.. and then step up against caballero.... hes gonna steal some buzz from juanma EASY!!!!! personally i would love to see that... since papito is from BAYAMON
              i could see that happening because Juanma seems to be showing next to no interest in the fight for some reason, Gamboa is an attractive matchup, but Caballero is turning into a black fernando vargas with Gamboa being de la hoya.

Comment

and its funny cos they gifted a draw to vazquez in mexico!

Comment

Originally posted by El Jesus View Post
                  i could see that happening because Juanma seems to be showing next to no interest in the fight for some reason, Gamboa is an attractive matchup, but Caballero is turning into a black fernando vargas with Gamboa being de la hoya.
                  lol... yeah... i would love to see.. papito talk ing ****.. .saying .. hey juanma didnt take care of you..BUT I WILL!! some **** like that..! i will help him a lot.. and will bring some attention to him.... specially the ricans..

Comment

lol... yeah... i would love to see.. papito talk ing ****.. .saying .. hey juanma didnt take care of you..BUT I WILL!! some **** like that..! i will help him a lot.. and will bring some attention to him.... specially the ricans..
                    Lets be real, when it comes to puerto rico as popular as cotto was, you and i both know he wasnt THE guy, he got his backing because he was pushed to that and had good showings as a fighter, but Juanma to me could be THE GUY you know? he has that charisma that cotto just never had for me. But as long as caballero can sit around saying hes a f@g and hed slap him like a cheap whore and Juanma is playing the buisness angle, among latinos that just doesnt go over well. You have to man up at some point and if Juanma has jan fight lined up and Gamboa wins his fight, you know they are gonna square off leaving Caballero in the cold until the ****ing fall.

Comment

^^^ exatly... and since.. papito isnt a very know fighter.. he should take advantage of that hype.. and use it on his favor... he should call out caba

Comment

Working...
                      X