Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

some boxing gloves with good wrist support?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• some boxing gloves with good wrist support?

my cousin and i are looking for some gloves that have good wrist support cuz we are kinda sick of using the gym's that we belong too. anyone have any recomendations for any that are within a college students budget ie under 100 dollars hopefully cheaper
    thanks
    gamerpinoy89

for under 100 id get sum grants. but there not even close to winnings level, but winnings are 250.

Comment

Originally posted by gamerpinoy89 View Post
      my cousin and i are looking for some gloves that have good wrist support cuz we are kinda sick of using the gym's that we belong too. anyone have any recomendations for any that are within a college students budget ie under 100 dollars hopefully cheaper
      thanks
      gamerpinoy89
      I dont have too much knowledge about gloves, not yet because I've been boxing for only two months now, but I hear Cleto Reyes, Winning, and Grant are P4P the best gloves but they are also the most expensive.

Title Gel is great for bag work, I use it and have no wrist or knuckle problems.
      But for sparring I've been using Nazo Gloves www.nazogloves.com and they've been great to me. I used Everlast for about 4 rounds sparring and Twins for about 2 rounds and they were just too un-comfortable. The Twins were really "pillow" gloves, VERY soft........but I've been using Nazo for two days now and I have no problems, no wrist or knuckle problems

............I am saving up money though to buy a pair of Winning Gloves, i hear they are the best from the three big golve manufactures

Comment

i bought a pair of grants and i'll never buy anything else. however if winning or rival was willing to make a donation, i'd gladly take that.

Comment

where can u find those winning gloves? some info and where to buy them? especially in Europe, maybe in Germany or England?

Comment

only place i know of to get winning is online and they're all pricey as hell.

Comment

thanks guys, lately tho ive been looking at those protex gloves by everlast any comments on those?

Comment

Originally posted by gamerpinoy89 View Post
                thanks guys, lately tho ive been looking at those protex gloves by everlast any comments on those?
                grants and nothing else

Comment

hey what about fighting ,triumph or cleto reyes gloves
                  Last edited by gamerpinoy89; 01-28-2009, 08:42 PM.

Comment

cleto is fine

Comment

Working...
                    X