No announcement yet.

A big myth regarding Danny Garcia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boxingfanjunior View Post
    Judah has no chin. Garcia will end this before the third round.
    I could see that too. But Zab has a lot more left than people are givin him I think. We'll see if Garcia pulls it off sky's the limit for him

Comment

Originally posted by hoggin303 View Post
      I could see that too. But Zab has a lot more left than people are givin him I think. We'll see if Garcia pulls it off sky's the limit for him
      I wanted Morales to win in the 2nd fight with Garcia. I thought Morale's chin will take him to the 12th. I had my hopes up then BAM, fight is over.

Comment

Judah has no chin. Garcia will end this before the third round.
        Im not too sure about this one. It will be harder for Danny to land the left hook since Zab is left handed. I think Zab has a lgit chance if he stays smart!

Comment

I think Garcia is left handed actually

Comment

Garcia did not break Kahn down wtf lol. He just landed one punch that changed everything. Props to Garciafor hanging in... that fight was a shutout before hand...

Comment

I wanted Morales to win in the 2nd fight with Garcia. I thought Morale's chin will take him to the 12th. I had my hopes up then BAM, fight is over.
              Morales was in there the 2nd time just for a check. But still Garcia did what was expected. Im just not to high on the kid, but you cant doubt what he has done to this point.

Comment

Zab always folds at world level, maybe he is suckering me in but I am just not sure Judah can be taken for granted.

Hes still fast, hes a southpaw, good jab, good defense, footwork etc etc. I feel Garcia is going to have a real hard time landing that left hook not that I think that is the only punch he has in his arsenal.

Man I feel he can perhaps still beat Garcia but I just haven't got the confidence in going with it as I know when he has a shot to really make a statement he always manages to fold like a cheap deckchair.

He will near enough always beat good fighters but when it comes to that bordering world class, without fail, he'll somehow manage to throw it away. Bound to be controversy in this one with Judah starting a brawl or something lol
                Shame really as he was/is damn talented. Bit of a mental midget I guess.

Comment

Everytime I watch Judah step up I prepare for the worst.

Appearing to fake injuries, boxing brilliantly for 4-6 then tiring/throwing it away, starting brawls etc etc

Gosh I have no confidence in that guy, its not his ability, its his mentality.

The guy is a nutjob.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                    I feel there is big myth regarding Danny Garcia.

People keep saying Khan was whooping him, lucky punch etc

I gave Khan the first two rounds until Garcia switched it up and showed some versatility - Something I haven't really seen from Amir in all 30+ of his pro outings. If you watch the third round again, you will notice how good and how underrated Danny Garcia's defense is. Watch the third round, Khan can barely put a glove on the kid.

People say he only has a left hook. Watch the third round, he rips the **** out of Khan & he isn't throwing aimlessly like Amir does. IMO the bodyshots played a big factor in breaking Khan down.

Too say this kid is one dimensional, limited or has bad defense is crazy talk.
                    He loosened up and broke Amir down. If they fight again, same result.
                    They need to keep Khan in with soft touches, Garcia will end his career & I genuinely believe Judah is stylistically a harder fight for Garcia than Amir.

That is not a fighter with a bad defense & I don't agree Khan was winning that round before the knockdown.
                    He is a underrated & very subtle.
                    I just posted something about this in the Khan vs Garcia thread...Very good thread bro,and I completely agree...

Comment

Khan was dominating in the first fight??That's a laughable suggestion..From you as well as the commentators last night...Khan was winning on my scorecard when the punch in the 3rd landed,but I was about to give Danny that 3rd rd before the kd...Danny had gotten Khan's timing and was nailing him with some solid shots..Enough to were I felt he won the 3rd before the kd..So dominating is strong a word,winning yes,dominating no...

This is what I posted...

Comment

Working...
                      X