No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sulaiman: Canelo Must Face Vanes-Lara Winner in 2013

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Sulaiman: Canelo Must Face Vanes-Lara Winner in 2013

BoxingScene.com spoke to WBC President Jose Sulaiman about the immediate future of their 154 pound champion, Saul "Canelo" Alvarez. The red headed Mexican superstar successfully defended his title on September 15th against Josesito Lopez.

Alvarez has been criticized by some media members for not facing the top challengers in his division. On November 10th, Vanes Martirosyan and Erislandy Lara will take part in a final eliminator for the right to face Alvarez. I asked Sulaiman if he will order Canelo to fight the winner of that fight.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Waooooo... Finally somebody is gonna do something for this guy fight a top ten 154 pounder..let see how he do when he realize that guys with his size punch back at him..and Lara/martirosyan can box..both in excellent fashion..canelo should fight someone top 15 at least to get ready for what is coming..fighting old ppl and 140 pounders won't get him ready..

Comment

seems to be a lot of wiggle room there. I'm sure if cotto for example becomes available the wbc wont have any problems

Comment

The Racket Squad: Preferential Treatment, Inc.

It appears that Saul and Julio Jr. receive different benefits than the fighter struggling to make a decent living.

Paying Alvarez two million to fight Lopez was an atrocity and part of the Showtime/Golden Egg secret in-greed-ient.
        Paying Josesito 225 grand was obscene.

Should The Ginger Boy face Lara he could boost his price to four million without breaking a sweat.

One thing is for certain.
        Oscar wants to make sure that this kid pays off before he's written off.

Comment

If Vanes somehow knocks out Lara, It will be an easy fight for Canelo.

Comment

Well, we all know it won't be in May for sure. And I don't believe what this dude is saying anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by StrangerInTown View Post
              It appears that Saul and Julio Jr. receive different benefits than the fighter struggling to make a decent living.

Paying Alvarez two million to fight Lopez was an atrocity and part of the Showtime/Golden Egg secret in-greed-ient.
              Paying Josesito 225 grand was obscene.

Should The Ginger Boy face Lara he could boost his price to four million without breaking a sweat.

One thing is for certain.
              Oscar wants to make sure that this kid pays off before he's written off.
              YES!!!!...2 threads in a row with some REAL talk in it...the board might be swinging back towards consrtuctive posting....on my way into another thread, hope nobody messes it up!! LOL

I don't care who Nelo fights....they'll milk the cow dry before he faces a threat!!...Jose just got the raps atm...Oscar must be late sending the WBC prez his part of the pie....now he's threatening the golden cow with some hard work

Comment

The WBC Godfather has spoken!

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
                  YES!!!!...2 threads in a row with some REAL talk in it...the board might be swinging back towards consrtuctive posting....on my way into another thread, hope nobody messes it up!! LOL

I don't care who Nelo fights....they'll milk the cow dry before he faces a threat!!...Jose just got the raps atm...Oscar must be late sending the WBC prez his part of the pie....now he's threatening the golden cow with some hard work
                  i have a feeling lara will basically need a KO to beat vanes. Wont be surprised at all if lara is robbed blind.

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post

Don't worry as soon as his present arrives in Mexico Canelo wouldn't have to fight Lara/Vanes winner lol..

Comment

Working...
                    X