No announcement yet.

China Swimming Ye Shiwen Dopes! Its humanly impossible to beat a men's record

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by $ j-210 $ View Post
    no doubt she's doped out of her mind...women are not strong enough to beat a man's record...it wouldn't surprise me if evil Chinese scientist made steroids that were undetectable to Olympic style drug testing...
    Originally posted by Swazye510 View Post
    I smell dope and this one is doping for sure!
    You two are dumb ****s. It's about the last 50 Metres in a 400 Metres race.

Lochte was in the lead and most likely slowed. Ye needed to catch up because at 300 Metres she was behind.

She did not win 400 Metres faster than any man, it was just the last lap. She swam much slower than them over all...

Imagine it like this, since both of you didn't watch the swim or even understand. Her other laps were slower than there's by a lot, but that just means she may have more left in the tank, and went faster in the last lap...
    while the men have worked there ass off for a much faster time over all, but are tired at the end.

Comment

Originally posted by $ j-210 $ View Post
      .it wouldn't surprise me if evil Chinese scientist made steroids that were undetectable to Olympic style drug testing...

Only in America.

Comment

Marion Jones
        Maurice Green
        Justin Gatlin

Yay everything fine.

Chinese girl.

Cheats! Just look at her!

TBH I wouldn't be surprised if Americans in the past weren't winning because of drugs.

Comment

Originally posted by BooHoo View Post
          You two are dumb ****s. It's about the last 50 Metres in a 400 Metres race.

Lochte was in the lead and most likely slowed. Ye needed to catch up because at 300 Metres she was behind.

She did not win 400 Metres faster than any man, it was just the last lap. She swam much slower than them over all...

Imagine it like this, since both of you didn't watch the swim or even understand. Her other laps were slower than there's by a lot, but that just means she may have more left in the tank, and went faster in the last lap...
          while the men have worked there ass off for a much faster time over all, but are tired at the end.
          Marion Jones
          Maurice Green
          Justin Gatlin

Yay everything fine.

Chinese girl.

TBH I wouldn't be surprised if Americans in the past weren't winning because of drugs.
          crofl U MAD !?!?! :lmao2:

Comment

Originally posted by Swazye510 View Post
            I smell dope and this one is doping for sure!
            Ryan Lochte: 4:05
            Ye Shiwen: 4:29

which record did she beat again?

Comment

It is funny having dope claims coming from yanks.

Talk about throwing your toys out of your pram.

Congratulations to the young girl.

Comment

Marion Jones
                Maurice Green
                Justin Gatlin

Yay everything fine.

Chinese girl.

Do you know anyone about China's past with state sponsored doping?

Comment

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...559956&page=37

Comment

Why not ask Carl Lewis - another drugs cheat who managed to steal 9 Gold medals.

Carl Lewis has broken his silence on allegations that he was the beneficiary of a drugs cover-up, admitting he had tested positive for banned substances but claiming he was just one of "hundreds" of American athletes who were allowed to escape bans.

"There were hundreds of people getting off," he said. "Everyone was treated the same."

Lewis has now acknowledged that he failed three tests during the 1988 US Olympic trials, which under international rules at the time should have prevented him from competing in the Seoul games two months later.

The admission is a further embarrassment for the United States Olympic Committee, which had initially denied claims that 114 positive tests between 1988 and 2000 were covered up. It will add weight to calls by leading anti-doping officials and top athletes for an independent inquiry into the US's record on drug issues.
                    It's a joke they want to point the finger now.
                    Last edited by Weebler I; 07-31-2012, 04:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Flawless* View Post
                      Do you know anyone about China's past with state sponsored doping?
                      Of course I do but I am talking about this girl and her record and their cheats. The point is, she was slower than a man:

Ryan Lochte: 4:05
                      Ye Shiwen: 4:29

Which record did she beat again? It was the last 50 M which is not as impressive since she clearly swam slower in the other laps, and it seems that gave her a boost of energy to do the last 50 faster. Heck she could have swam the first laps in 1 hour and then save her energy for the last technically.

In swimming 400 metres, a second is a lot let alone 22. Clearly the dumb asses don't even know what record she broke or even seen the race. It is not unusual for young swimmers to compete at 15/16 and many of them are on the level of adults.

Comment

Working...
                      X