Collapse
No announcement yet.

davis vs cuellar for WBA 130 lbs title?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• davis vs cuellar for WBA 130 lbs title?

this is what i've been reading on twitter. do any of you know anything about this? apparently it'll be on the broner-figueroa card.

i don't like it honestly, cuellar hasn't fought since losing to mares, that's over a year.

Cuellar isn't as good as Lomachenko.

Comment

I don't hate that fight upon hearing it & think its a good name for Tank to be getting in the ring with + for his resume, but yea the fact Cuellar will have been out 16ish months by fight time isn't a good look.

Comment

Tanks in the protection scheme until that big bully lomachenko moves up. I'm gonna guess that tank suddenly starts calling out the other fighters once that happens.

Comment

Good test for the PROSPECT Davis...

Comment

Much better than Billy Dib shit

Comment

Better than Dib, I'm still not convinced Davis can make 130 anymore though

Comment

if it wasn't for cuellar's inactivity i wouldn't mind this fight. he is big enough for 130 lbs, if fact i think he is actually bigger than davis himself.

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
                  Better than Dib, I'm still not convinced Davis can make 130 anymore though
                  Tank can FOR SURE be 130 or less. Look how chubby that mfer looks at weigh ins. But yea I got doubts about his motivations & work ethic myself since that last time he fought & the talk thats out there with him.

Seen a Vlad interview with Tank a couple weeks back where he's asked about concerns of CTE. Tank straight up says he's not a believer in training too much. Thats a mfing problem. No wonder Floyd has gotten off of him a lil bit lately. Floyd & Ellerbe probably see the writing on the wall with him while still seeing the potential he has.

Originally posted by Mastrangelo
                  WBA getting back with multiple belts per division I see ;/
                  They never left that bs behind lol. It a 41 year plan to rid the WBA of multiple "world" belts.

Comment

Working...
                  X