Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When you go back to the home land...how do people treat you???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When you go back to the home land...how do people treat you???

I assume most of you here still have some roots back in your home land....los abuelitos.....los tios....los primos....or just los amigos....but what ever the case maybe I assume you guys go back and visit from time to time......

How you guys get treated by the fam???

How you guys get treated by just people in general?????

Do ya'll enjoy paying a visit every now and then or no???

they treat me good.
    i miss my homeland .

Comment

I have been here for about 14 but I have always gone back. When I was in middle school I would spend the entire summer in Mexico. Later on when I started HS and got a PT job I stopped going. However, when I started college I started to visit during the Christmas break and its always fun. They threat me very well because I do not act like an ass or pretend that I am better, I just act just as my friends/cousins over there, get drunk on Caguamas and **** lol.

Comment

Originally posted by -Incred- View Post
        I have been here for about 14 but I have always gone back. When I was in middle school I would spend the entire summer in Mexico. Later on when I started HS and got a PT job I stopped going. However, when I started college I started to visit during the Christmas break and its always fun. They threat me very well because I do not act like an ass or pretend that I am better, I just act just as my friends/cousins over there, get drunk on Caguamas and **** lol.
        Yeah I hear that.......that's how I roll too.....I used to spend whole summers in Mex....when I got older it was harder to find the time but even know Ill go back for 2 or 3 weeks at a time..........good **** playa!!!

Comment

Originally posted by The Underboss View Post
          they treat me good.
          i miss my homeland .
          Why not go back to visit??? when is the last time you were there???

Comment

I still go to Tijuana and Ensenada to chill with friends for the weekend but I haven't got to go back to my hometown in a while... I visit some cousins out in Guadalajara from time to time though

Comment

Originally posted by El Cabron View Post
              I still go to Tijuana and Ensenada to chill with friends for the weekend but I haven't got to go back to my hometown in a while... I visit some cousins out in Guadalajara from time to time though
              Where's hometown though??? I mean TJ an Ensenada don't really count unless your from there...cuz them joints are full of peeps from over here to party!!!

Comment

true spit!!!!Fuk the homeland!!!pinche crooked country makes me feel unsafe everytime i cross the border...fuk LA MORDIDA

Comment

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
                  Where's hometown though??? I mean TJ an Ensenada don't really count unless your from there...cuz them joints are full of peeps from over here to party!!!
                  I lived in Uruapan, Michoacan till I was like 7 but all my fam's from Sahuayo

Comment

Originally posted by El Cabron View Post
                    I lived in Uruapan, Michoacan till I was like 7 but all my fam's from Sahuayo
                    Any broads like the one on your sigi?? Id' go hahaha

Comment

Working...
                    X