No announcement yet.

BNB again...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BNB again...

Sorry guys, i just can't over the topic. I'm hella interested in this BNB culture. That's the way gentleman or proper men settle disputes, box with bare hands for 20 or 30 rounds until one says, "Alright, i've had enough"

Can you imagine what it was like boxing in the 1800s. I bet alot of mutha fcukas died in result of boxing. Think about the fights, the wars they got into. Fcuk that, that ***** is too hard core for me. To be strictly a BNB boxer? Fighting with broken hands and broken everything else? Sheesh!!

I would love to watch BNB the way they did it in 1880. Nowadays, ain't nobody got the balls to box out on the street and handle things the way gentlemen do; the way real men do it. If i had to, i'd box someone with bare hands and got rounds the way they used to. My knuckles are hella choppy.

The old Jack Johnson fights aren't brutal enough for me. I wanna see someone get pummbled. Isn't ironic how boxing is brutal and beautiful at the same time?

I've seen some BNB techniques on YouTube, and they're trippy. It's a whole lot different than boxing as a sport. The strategies, tactics, techniques, endurance are different. It's really gritty and tough.

*****...ima bout to watch some BNB on youtube right now...LOL

Originally posted by Squabbles94806 View Post
    Sorry guys, i just can't over the topic. I'm hella interested in this BNB culture. That's the way gentleman or proper men settle disputes, box with bare hands for 20 or 30 rounds until one says, "Alright, i've had enough"

Can you imagine what it was like boxing in the 1800s. I bet alot of mutha fcukas died in result of boxing. Think about the fights, the wars they got into. Fcuk that, that ***** is too hard core for me. To be strictly a BNB boxer? Fighting with broken hands and broken everything else? Sheesh!!

I would love to watch BNB the way they did it in 1880. Nowadays, ain't nobody got the balls to box out on the street and handle things the way gentlemen do; the way real men do it. If i had to, i'd box someone with bare hands and got rounds the way they used to. My knuckles are hella choppy.

The old Jack Johnson fights aren't brutal enough for me. I wanna see someone get pummbled. Isn't ironic how boxing is brutal and beautiful at the same time?

I've seen some BNB techniques on YouTube, and they're trippy. It's a whole lot different than boxing as a sport. The strategies, tactics, techniques, endurance are different. It's really gritty and tough.

*****...ima bout to watch some BNB on youtube right now...LOL
    Imagine the battle royals many colored fighters at the turn of the century and before were forced to fight in. Sometimes blindfolded and against much larger men. I've said it many times, but fighters back then were cut from a different cloth. Tough, tough, tough.

Comment

Working...
    X