Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

david dumas vs brian strege (video) yeah they fought yesterday i didnt know either

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• david dumas vs brian strege (video) yeah they fought yesterday i didnt know either

The masterclass that Hopkins put on is nothing compared to this brilliance.

Comment

WTF!!!

Strege was Robbed!!!!!

Comment

Strege put a whoopin on his ass. Strege would destroy Zelenoff.

Comment

These guys are very bad boxers, but brian strege won that fight. What was this some home-town cooking or some ****? David Dumas was ****.

Comment

strege has to have the worst chin of all time. He was winning that.

Comment

Originally posted by MacChamp View Post
              These guys are very bad boxers, but brian strege won that fight. What was this some home-town cooking or some ****? David Dumas was ****.
              I thought he lost because he quit?

Comment

he quit cause he was tired...he must not have been in condition at all

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
                  I thought he lost because he quit?
                  To tell you the truth, I didn't even watch the whole fight cuz my youtube thing didn't load all the way. Plus the two guys looked like spaz's when throwing punches. They weren't throwing jabs, I don't know what the **** they were throwing but there punches look ineffective, yet they were knocking each other out. My 80 year old grand-father could put on a better fight then this ****.

Comment

wat the hell!!! Strege was dominating! what happened!
                    Im pissed. rematch, please. if Strege would have calmed down a little after he got those two knockdowns, he would have easily, easily won that fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X