Do you wanna see JMM vs Pac 5?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If pacquiao wins before a big fight I want it

Comment

Yes I wanna see it, Pac deserves a shot, he gave JMM the 4th now is time for Marquez to do the same, it will sell and all you who say that you dont want to see the fight are nothing but liars.

Comment

Pac-Marquez 1,2,3,4 were all necessary because of the controversial decision. The 5th fight is not necessary. There was a clear winner. This was one of the things I was concerned about going into this 4th fight. If Marquez wins, then theres probably going to be a rematch. If Pacquiao wins, then it's over for good. And that to me, is simply not fair for Marquez. Respect his victory. I thought this 4th fight was meant to end it all. Isn't that how they promoted the fight? Isn't that the reason why they were both going for the knockout? To simply just end it? Well it ended. This closure is good for both Marquez and Pacquiao. It's the best ending to a great story. Like many said before me, it had to end this way. Just let it.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Sandman View Post
          Pac-Marquez 1,2,3,4 were all necessary because of the controversial decision. The 5th fight is not necessary. There was a clear winner. This was one of the things I was concerned about going into this 4th fight. If Marquez wins, then theres probably going to be a rematch. If Pacquiao wins, then it's over for good. And that to me, is simply not fair for Marquez. Respect his victory. I thought this 4th fight was meant to end it all. Isn't that how they promoted the fight? Isn't that the reason why they were both going for the knockout? To simply just end it? Well it ended. This closure is good for both Marquez and Pacquiao. It's the best ending to a great story. Like many said before me, it had to end this way. Just let it.
          SMDH. Manny was winning every round, except the 3rd. Almost finished him off as well. Hell yeah I wanna see a 5th, and Marquez better pay him back for 4 damn fights.

Comment

i would love a 5th fight. pac was fu cken JMM up on the 5th. he just got careless and he paid the price.

so yes, a 5th fight for cinco de mayo should be done. in mexico

Comment

Why not establish a boxing division with just Pacquiao and Marquez in it?

Comment

Nope, not interested at all. 8 years later and Pacquiao still hasn't been able to adjust to Marquez's style. He gives him too much trouble for a clear cut win but this one nailed it with an exclamation point. Pacquiao got Nyquill'd, but the Bradley loss will also add some fuel and overrate his win against Pacquiao. I wouldn't mind seeing Marquez vs Bradley/Rios next but they better pay a lump sum to Marquez. He could easily retire.
                Last edited by AP♠; 12-09-2012, 09:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by HooksInYou View Post
                  Why not establish a boxing division with just Pacquiao and Marquez in it?
                  LMFAO!!!!!

This is sig-worthy.

Comment

"Fighter of the decade" Juan Manuel Marquez should fight Rios or Danny Garcia and the retire.

Comment

No we don't need another fight. The only reason we had this fight was because Manny had little options, the money this fight would gain AND he had something to prove to the majority of the people that said he lost the 3rd fight. TopRank was promoting this fight to be the last and final showdown and the only way this fight could end is with a KO. That is exactly how it ending... Marquez should retire and Manny should do some tune ups for a possible fight with Floyd until his contract expires and then he can retire as well.

Comment

Working...
                      X