Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Miguel Cotto: I'm Ready To Be Faster, Stronger, Tougher

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Miguel Cotto: I'm Ready To Be Faster, Stronger, Tougher

WBA junior middleweight champion Miguel Cotto (37-2, 30KOs) is not worried about the speed of Floyd Mayweather Jr. (42-0, 26KOs). He says its not the first time that he's faced a a fighter who most believed to be faster, citing victories over multi-division beltholders Zab Judah and Shane Mosley.

[Click Here To Read More]

I believe in miracles, I do, I do!!

Comment

"I'm just as quick as him". -Cotto

Comment

If you really believe that then you are in for quite the shock come Saturday night Cotto...

Comment

thats the way floyd wants you miguel , dont forget BIGGER

Comment

Floyd is not fast like before ya *****s act like he blazing pplwith hand speed hes not hes,getting tagged more n is slower warrr cotto show them saturday

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
              Floyd is not fast like before ya *****s act like he blazing pplwith hand speed hes not hes,getting tagged more n is slower warrr cotto show them saturday
              Dont forget if a "war" breaks out Floyd anit going nowhere

That's what weeeeee want!

PRPP

Comment

Outside of the ring, it looks so easy, doesn't it Miguel. That tune will change soon.

Comment

Reality check time for Cotto on May 5th. Floyd is going to have Miguel questioning everything he thought he knew about himself leading up to this fight.

I hope Cotto is as prepared as he thinks he is otherwise this could get ugly.

Comment

Originally posted by icebergisonfire View Post
                    Outside of the ring, it looks so easy, doesn't it Miguel. That tune will change soon.
                    There's no song and dance and Cotto will bring it all night, can Floyd say the same?

PRPP

Comment

Working...
                    X