No announcement yet.

tupac death conspiracy rivals only Paul's death

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RwK View Post
    People look different in certain photos.........but that being stated lol that looks like the same person to my naked eye.
    true.... but i just see differences in the chin...... i researched this quite a while.. and when i compare pics, first thing i notice is the differences in the chin

Comment

Not sure if srs.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
        interesting insight into that picture. Also Paul is holding a cigarette thats pointing towards the ground. That could mean death also.
        And the way the wind subtly blows his jacket to to his left arm could mean his essense is drifting down a narrow path to the gates of heaven.

Comment

Originally posted by Hous View Post
          And the way the wind subtly blows his jacket to to his left arm could mean his essense is drifting down a narrow path to the gates of heaven.
          Also, hes not wearing any shoes, this could mean hes returning to nature the same way he came in, bare.

Comment

Also, hes not wearing any shoes, this could mean hes returning to nature the same way he came in, bare.
            The freshly painted cross walk could mean Paul is following a set path from life to death that no man could frolic from.

Comment

The freshly painted cross walk could mean Paul is following a set path from life to death that no man could frolic from.
              The white car in the background could mean the owner of the vehicle has enough money to not care about getting a ticket. The ticket would come from a normal citizen that is enforce by a government. The government killed Paul McCarthy.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingking500 View Post

notice the difference

Oh,look - Paul got a tan.

Comment

Okay dude.. there are two people who changed the face of bass-playing back then; James Jamerson, who played on the majority of Motowns records, and Paul McCartney. There has never been another person with the musical and compositional mind to write what he writes in context to a pop song. McCarneys basslines are usually a melodic composition all their own, and no one plays like him. It can't be taught or replicated.

So yeah. There is absolutely no chance, absolutely none, that McCartney had some guy that looked, sang, and wrote songs just like him... who was also an absolutely seminal bassist who could play in a way that changed the way people think about the instrument, and replaced him because he died.

It didn't happen, man.

Comment

Paul died a long time ago. There is way too much out there in terms of documentation, hints in artwork, and hints in music for there to not be something to the Paul is Dead conspiracy

Comment

Working...
                    X