This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Darkstar View Post
    What a moron to post something like this, when I guarantee you have no idea why. Whites didnt just group up and do these demonstrations for fun.

When to many blacks started killing, and raping white women, this is what happend. It was a form of street justice in the primal times. Nobody is their right mind would condone these acts but it kept white women safe in those days. They were not being assaulted and raped by the tens of thousands like they are now. But I doubt a fruit like yourself would know that.

Also the fact that in just one year, more woman are brutalized by Black males than all the Black males and Black females brutalized by White males in the last 50 years. Close your liberal history textbook and turn off the hollywood movies.
    Dont worry he's made it a point to point out he has a black girlfreind on numerous occassions. So everytime he puts his penis in her he experiences the segregation and slavery her ancestors had to put up with.

Comment

Originally posted by Frighteous View Post
      I added some stuff to that post you replied to...and don't drink and drive if you goto mardi gras
      Yes Indeed, cause even though if you put you drink in a go cup it wont be a open container. But the law stay sittin on the other side of the Atchafalaya on the side wavin you to pull over.

Comment

Tough guy angle, I like that. I probably would've said that before I ever went to jail. I was small short time, only had like seven months, but spending time like that in an institution full of many people of many cultures can show you just how messed up people are.

Out of a 75 man dorm, if you got 20 brown, rest half white and half black, I promise you two things...One, you'll be able to kid around with the vato's just fine about ethnicity...
        two, you'll hear blacks all day long talking about 'Whiteboy, Honkey, Cracker, Peckawood' ...maybe once or twice a week you'll hear one go off on a rant talking about how they hate whitey because we always have to be right and think we're the boss...guy was just yelling cursing not speaking to anyone specifically...yeah, man I can fight but I'm not gonna go steal off or ***** and start **** with a 49 year old toothless black bum who, a few minutes before gave me his cornbread for a shot of my instant coffee.....guess I hyped him up for the speech lol

you'll never hear us say anything derogatory like that, I think I used to pick on my workout buddy and call him a chocolate easter bunny, and another guy the missing link, because he looked pre evolution, and sometimes I'd call him a baby gorilla too.....

but punk ****** white folks say 'n!gga this, n!gga that' never will you hear a white guy stand up and drop the ER on that word...then again there wasn't any nazi trash in our dorm, but we all know blacks outnumber them in prisons like they outnumber every ethnicity in the prisons so it really doesn't matter does it?
        You need to go back, and yeah Im pretty tough, have a big penis, VERY intelligent and extremely well off. Now IF you excuse me

Comment

Originally posted by sleazyfellow View Post
          You need to go back, and yeah Im pretty tough, have a big penis, VERY intelligent and extremely well off. Now IF you excuse me
          don't forget your high IQ

Comment

I added some stuff to that post you replied to...and don't drink and drive if you goto mardi gras
            We on the square now bruh. I see you un added some fa lagniappe.

Comment

don't forget your high IQ
              How you get red so fast bruh?

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                How you get red so fast bruh?
                speaking my mind

Comment

Sonny boy, in your mind, who are your rulers?
                  The US government and those associated with government.

Comment

speaking my mind
                    I see you aint red no more.

Comment

I went into a Pac vs Mayweather thread, stating I believed Mayweather would decision Pac, and one of those higher up pac huggers bombed on me. Since then, I never really bought much into the karma thing. I got green after that, but it didn't make my bar go anywhere...figured who the hell cares, but it's nice to see that it's green again..

now all I have to do is go proclaim pacman and donaire as the next two greatest ever and I should be perma green

Comment

Working...
                      X