• Show
Clear All

• Assassin's creed Origins is a spectacular game

Incredible graphics

Interesting story

Great RPG style progression system

Tight fun gameplay

Engaging and challenging combat and stealth

I haven't played Oddysey yet because I wanted to finish this one first but this is the best Assassin's creed I have ever played, right next to black flag. All the other ones I found unplayable.

One of the fascinating things about this game is how real Ancient egypt feels. It's a glimpse as to what Egypt was like at its peak of power. Sometimes I just go around the city and absorb all the sights and sounds of an ancient lost civilization.

If this is where the assassin's creed series is going, keep them coming. I heard oddyssey was better than this but this game already feels close to perfect.

AC:Origins is even better on PC. Graphics are insane.

Comment

Originally posted by 777KING777 View Post
      AC:Origins is even better on PC. Graphics are insane.
      I'm a pcgamer bruh, that's the only real platform for a serious gamer.

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
        Incredible graphics

Interesting story

Great RPG style progression system

Tight fun gameplay

Engaging and challenging combat and stealth

I haven't played Oddysey yet because I wanted to finish this one first but this is the best Assassin's creed I have ever played, right next to black flag. All the other ones I found unplayable.

One of the fascinating things about this game is how real Ancient egypt feels. It's a glimpse as to what Egypt was like at its peak of power. Sometimes I just go around the city and absorb all the sights and sounds of an ancient lost civilization.

If this is where the assassin's creed series is going, keep them coming. I heard oddyssey was better than this but this game already feels close to perfect.
        I played it and it is a decent game.

The graphics, detail in the world is very impressive. Going in, I didn't expect it to be that good.

What I didn't like was how it grindy it felt. It felt like there was so much to do and it was quite overwhelming. For me, it didn't feel as tight of a story and an experience like say Witcher 3.

Solid game, room for improvement though imo.

Comment

Odyssey is just insane.

Comment

Odyssey is an awesome game. Playing on a decent PC with 2 1070's running in SLI. Not the greatest for 4k gaming but its doing the job at 30-40 fps. Currently in Game+ mode. Had to switch from my dive right in and kill everyone tactics to sneak and evade. Definately a game that will stay in the library for a long time.

Comment

Odyssey takes all the great stuff and adds even more. More story, bigger map, more mission variation. Didn't play AC since the first one, but Origins and Odyssey got me back in. Of course I waited for a discount to buy the Gold edition with all the DLC expansion packs.

Comment

Working...
              X