Steven Hawkings

Comment

Originally posted by 2shameless View Post
        No Leonardo Da Vinci?
        This here.

Comment

As opposed to Imhotep? lol at the bolded
          Imhotep was a Scientist, Doctor, Engineer and Architect. He built **** 4500 years ago that still stands today.

Comment

From that list Gutenberg.

Also, Tesla >>> Edison (see: AC and DC current)

Comment

Newton...

I'd say my favorite genius is Alan Turing....shame he died so young and was treated like crap....

Comment

Originally posted by Joeyzagz;12938213[B
                Leonardo would be out of place on that list because he didnt really contribute anything other than some pretty pictures.
                [/B]
                Gutenberg's invention was ESSENTIAL for future great minds. Gutenberg is the reason Da Vinci, Newton and Galileo even had books to study from.
                at Leonardo only doing pictures.

Comment

Originally posted by Joeyzagz View Post
                  Imhotep was a Scientist, Doctor, Engineer and Architect. He built **** 4500 years ago that still stands today.
                  And who believed that the brain was a large, grey, fatty organ that produced mucus (that drains out the nose) and had no known function like the rest of Egyptians of his day? But I guess he was smart enough to provide incentive for his pharaoh to enslave thousands of people for decades to stack giant, heavy rock legos in the exact same rudimentary shape as a tribute to the sun "god." The greatest genius in history indeed.

Comment

Either Newton or Darwin

Comment

And who believed that the brain was a large, grey, fatty organ that produced mucus (that drains out the nose) and had no known function like the rest of Egyptians of his day? But I guess he was smart enough to provide incentive for his pharaoh to enslave thousands of people for decades to stack giant, heavy rock legos in the exact same rudimentary shape as a tribute to the sun "god." The greatest genius in history indeed.
                      Imhotep basically laid the foundation of Ancient Egypt for the next 2000 years which provided the blueprint for Ancient Greece and future advanced civilizations.

There is nothing in Da Vinci's coloring books that can compete with that. Leo was a man of many traits, a master of nothing!

Comment

Working...
                      X