No announcement yet.

Anyone got Far Cry 3?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone got Far Cry 3?

It looks good from what i have seen, I might buy it tomorrow, just wondering if it worth getting?

****s all over Borderlands 2.

I hate looking for plants though. Ridiculous. Other than that this game is legit. Borderlands 2 has nothing on this.

I don't even like these kind of games but this game has me hooked.
    Last edited by JRM; 12-06-2012, 07:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JRM View Post
      ****s all over Borderlands 2.

I hate looking for plants though. Ridiculous. Other than that this game is legit. Borderlands 2 has nothing on this.

I don't even like these kind of games but this game has me hooked.

I played the first 2 far cry games , they were pretty good. How is this one ? Is it linear or open-world (crysis 1 style)?

Comment

I'm really loving it so far, bought it without even thinking about it and i don't regret it. It looks amazing on pc.

It's even more of an open world than far cry 2 was. They introduced hunting and crafting, races, tons of optional missions.

I played like 4-5 hours so far and i did only 1 story mission. The rest of my time has been spent bow hunting the wildlife and selling their skins.

Comment

Originally posted by Equilibrium View Post
          I'm really loving it so far, bought it without even thinking about it and i don't regret it. It looks amazing on pc.

It's even more of an open world than far cry 2 was. They introduced hunting and crafting, races, tons of optional missions.

I played like 4-5 hours so far and i did only 1 story mission. The rest of my time has been spent bow hunting the wildlife and selling their skins.
          Yeah I usually don't do side quests until after I beat the game. With this game that's all I've been doing.

Comment

Originally posted by *Boss* View Post
            I played the first 2 far cry games , they were pretty good. How is this one ? Is it linear or open-world (crysis 1 style)?
            open world. big step up from the previous games.

Comment

Can't wait to cop this for Xmas.

Comment

Best game since Skyrim.

Comment

Originally posted by Naps View Post
                  Best game since Skyrim.
                  I'm enjoying this much more than skyrim for some reason. I got bored of skyrim after 30 hours or so.

I'm not very far into the main mission but i already crafted most things and made a lot of money so far. The wild life doesn't stand a chance.

I usually hate stealth in games but in far cry 3 i find myself being stealthy because the AI is pretty darn good.

I roll with a bow, silenced sniper rifle, silenced smg and an assault rifle in case ****s hits the fan.

Comment

Originally posted by Equilibrium View Post
                    I'm enjoying this much more than skyrim for some reason. I got bored of skyrim after 30 hours or so.

I'm not very far into the main mission but i already crafted most things and made a lot of money so far. The wild life doesn't stand a chance.

I usually hate stealth in games but in far cry 3 i find myself being stealthy because the AI is pretty darn good.

I roll with a bow, silenced sniper rifle, silenced smg and an assault rifle in case ****s hits the fan.
                    I love the bow, silently & deadly. I keep a thumper (grenade launcher) when things go bad.

There are a couple things I liked about FarCry 2 better though. I liked the realism of using a map in real time. Also, it's kinda weak how the tool to fix a car, if you want to carry it, takes a slot of a weapon, whereas on 2 you just always had it.

But those are minor things. Overall I'm digging this game.

Comment

Working...
                    X